what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been playing...

harmful park on pcsxbox(great 2d shooter)

zanac neo again on pcsxbox

and last hope pink bullets on dreamcast an improved version of the original with more options,easier levels and some different sprites.

last hope pink bullets was made by the same people who made fast striker for the neogeo/dreamcast.

hey fu, had a question for ya, ive got a copy of zanac x zanac that i play on pcsxbox and it runs like ass, is your version run that way as well? the music is kinda buggin out and everything, sounds like clicks i think on the nes one especially, let me know how it runs for you, and something else strangely enough, symphony of the night kinda stutters on my pcsxbox now too, which is weird because it used to not do that, LOL.

and one more thing if someone can let me know if they have a good version of theme park that plays audio in the videos like where you ride the rides let me know.

and also to stay on topic, been playing recca on nes, freakin amazing, i know you can appreciate that game too fu! :P

hey fu, had a question for ya, ive got a copy of zanac x zanac that i play on pcsxbox and it runs like ass, is your version run that way as well? the music is kinda buggin out and everything, sounds like clicks i think on the nes one especially, let me know how it runs for you, and something else strangely enough, symphony of the night kinda stutters on my pcsxbox now too, which is weird because it used to not do that, LOL.

and one more thing if someone can let me know if they have a good version of theme park that plays audio in the videos like where you ride the rides let me know.

and also to stay on topic, been playing recca on nes, freakin amazing, i know you can appreciate that game too fu! :P

the new version of pcsxbox does have problems with the sound of some games,i noticed this with mortal kombat trilogy so i decided to put the last version of pcsxbox on my xbox hdd as well.

unfortunatly the original version of zanac for the ps1 does have that problem for me as well its the same with old version of psxbox.just play the original msx game on bluemsxbox.

the music in zanac neo plays fine though in the new version of pcsxbox,for me anyway.

and by the way fast striker would be friggin awesome on the xbox. i been playing alot of metal gear for nes and last resort on fba and hoping desert breakers will one day play on the xbox as well as full speed night slashers. :\

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

and by the way fast striker would be friggin awesome on the xbox. i been playing alot of metal gear for nes and last resort on fba and hoping desert breakers will one day play on the xbox as well as full speed night slashers. :\

i have fast striker on dreamcast and its a fantastic shmup,the best shmup that ng-dev have made.i dont think you will see a neogeo romdump of fast striker for a very long time.the game alone costs about £1500 for the neogeo.