what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

yep skidmarks was pretty good back in the day, that game is made in New Zealand :lol:

there was supose to be a sequel in the works but the project was cancelled

Is that sequel you mention Super Skidmarks (or Ultimate Skidmarks), which were both released?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah mate, Super Skidmarks had more vehicles & bigger ones. (Pretty sure the title screen said Skidmarks 2)

Ultimate Skidmarks is good too, that was on the CD32, has all the other versions in it too,

like Silly Skidmarks etc (cows, caravans).

• 7 months later...

lately been getting back into outrun 2 on xbox as it has the tracks from daytona usa 2 and scud race.i have the us and japanese versions of this game and the japanese version.the japanese version and the japanese version s the best,

also been getting into blade buster the brilliant nes homebrew shooter,plays great on nestopiax.

oh yeah and been playing a LOT of fast striker for the dreamcast,what a great shooter.

its actually a really good shmup,fast striker was actually released on the neogeo first and then ported over to the creamcast late last year.

the neogeo game actually saw a limited japanese arcade release.

its actually a really good shmup,fast striker was actually released on the neogeo first and then ported over to the creamcast late last year.

Yeah, I know about it. These are the same people that released "Last Hope" on Dreamcast & Neo-Geo CD/MVS/AES.

Have you heard about the upcoming game Gun-Lord?

Side note -- favorite shmup (any system)? Been loving Ketsui, Espgaluda, and DDP3 lately. Ikaruga rocks my socks.

Yeah, I know about it. These are the same people that released "Last Hope" on Dreamcast & Neo-Geo CD/MVS/AES.

Side note -- favorite shmup (any system)? Been loving Ketsui, Espgaluda, and DDP3 lately. Ikaruga rocks my socks.

yeah these guys did a great job with fast striker,there is actually 2 versions of fast striker,the original and a 1.5 version for the neogeo.both these versions were included in the dreamcast.the dreamcast also saw a special omake version included and its hard as hell.

they did release last hope which was punishingly difficult but there was an updated version released called last hope pink bullets which eased things up a bit and added more options.they also released a pretty good shmup for the dreamcast called Dux,a kind of rtype homage.

dont think there will be any neogeo romdumps of these games anytime soon.

i know about gunlord i think it is getting a winter 2011 release,there arent any screenshots of it yet though all i know is its a run and gun style game in the metal slug mold.

BTW there is another new dreamcast retail game called strumwind coming this summer,it was originally going to be released on the atari jaguar cd but got cancelled bit now the original devs are updating and releasing it on the dreamcast.

its looking as good as any ps2 shmup that i have played.

as for my fave shmups where to begin....i am enjoying ketsui just now,been emulatin it on pc with final burn,i have dodonpachi dai ou jou and espgaluda on ps2 which are accade perfect ports.

my fave shmups list

thunderforce 4 megadrive

forgotten worlds arcade/megadrive

gradius 5 ps2

dodonpachi dao ou jou ps2

ketsui fba/360

ikaruga xbla/dreamcast

zero gunner 2 dreamcast

under defeat dreamcast

and lots more....

iq do you play ikaruga through a dreamcast emulator on pc or do you play it on the actual hardware?

BTW i have all the shmups on the xbox 360(japanese releases) buti cant play most of them yet as i dont have a japanese machine but i am considering getting a jtag 360 which lets you play games region free plus lets you play homebrew,namely the final burn alpha port by lantus FBANEXT360.

mushimelisima futari black label and espgaluda 2 on 360 are both japanese releases for the 360 by cave but they are both region free.muchi muchi pork has just been released for 360 in japan by cave and that is region free as well.

yeah these guys did a great job with fast striker,there is actually 2 versions of fast striker,the original and a 1.5 version for the neogeo.both these versions were included in the dreamcast.the dreamcast also saw a special omake version included and its hard as hell.

they did release last hope which was punishingly difficult but there was an updated version released called last hope pink bullets which eased things up a bit and added more options.they also released a pretty good shmup for the dreamcast called Dux,a kind of rtype homage.

dont think there will be any neogeo romdumps of these games anytime soon.

i know about gunlord i think it is getting a winter 2011 release,there arent any screenshots of it yet though all i know is its a run and gun style game in the metal slug mold.

BTW there is another new dreamcast retail game called strumwind coming this summer,it was originally going to be released on the atari jaguar cd but got cancelled bit now the original devs are updating and releasing it on the dreamcast.

its looking as good as any ps2 shmup that i have played.

as for my fave shmups where to begin....i am enjoying ketsui just now,been emulatin it on pc with final burn,i have dodonpachi dai ou jou and espgaluda on ps2 which are accade perfect ports.

my fave shmups list

thunderforce 4 megadrive

forgotten worlds arcade/megadrive

gradius 5 ps2

dodonpachi dao ou jou ps2

ketsui fba/360

ikaruga xbla/dreamcast

zero gunner 2 dreamcast

under defeat dreamcast

and lots more....

iq do you play ikaruga through a dreamcast emulator on pc or do you play it on the actual hardware?

BTW i have all the shmups on the xbox 360(japanese releases) buti cant play most of them yet as i dont have a japanese machine but i am considering getting a jtag 360 which lets you play games region free plus lets you play homebrew,namely the final burn alpha port by lantus FBANEXT360.

mushimelisima futari black label and espgaluda 2 on 360 are both japanese releases for the 360 by cave but they are both region free.muchi muchi pork has just been released for 360 in japan by cave and that is region free as well.

Dude a 360 JTag is SSSOOO worth it, just to play imports from any region, free dlc/arcade games, emulators and homebrew. Im also liking Ketsui, Espluga 2 Black Label, Deathsmiles 1/2, etc...

Yeah i have all those shmups on disc and i will getting the new releases that came out these pst 2 months in a few weeks.that is the main reson for wanting a jtag is for those shmups but also i want to have fbanext360 and the ds emulator on 360.

i hear that mame on 360 is a bit of a hit and miss,so i will stick to mame on xbox as it plays more or less every game i like playing.