what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing Lunar 2 Eternal Blue on Neo Genesis. Neo Genesis is close to running it perfectly, except the sound effects. Which gets annoying.

When I'm taking a break from that Dungeon Explorer, (Sega CD) 2020 Super Baseball, (CoinOps) Mortal Kombat, (Mame-X) & NBA Jam TE. (Arcade)

tried to play r-type delta on psxbox, man that black r-type looks mean as! Can't get the game to run smoothly tho, barely start up so have scrapped that one. Many settings require tinkering I think but I always have trouble with doing that stuff - suffer from a short attention span :) probably because I play too many games!

Back to midway arcade treasures 3 RUSH 2049 trying to earn a million stunt points to unlock the gauntlet. Man this game is tough!

Havin trouble turning my attention from forza 2 tho, I love that game :lol: wish Forza 3 would effing hurry up!!!

tried to play r-type delta on psxbox, man that black r-type looks mean as! Can't get the game to run smoothly tho, barely start up so have scrapped that one. Many settings require tinkering I think but I always have trouble with doing that stuff - suffer from a short attention span ;) probably because I play too many games!

Back to midway arcade treasures 3 RUSH 2049 trying to earn a million stunt points to unlock the gauntlet. Man this game is tough!

Havin trouble turning my attention from forza 2 tho, I love that game ;) wish Forza 3 would effing hurry up!!!

use these settings on rtype delta.

bios mode:bios file

core version:1.4

gpu version:1.16

spu plugin version:1.9

ive been playing turbo outrun,cotton,spce harrier and ab cop on final burn 1.1.

tried to play r-type delta on psxbox, man that black r-type looks mean as! Can't get the game to run smoothly tho, barely start up so have scrapped that one. Many settings require tinkering I think but I always have trouble with doing that stuff - suffer from a short attention span ;) probably because I play too many games!

Havin trouble turning my attention from forza 2 tho, I love that game ;) wish Forza 3 would effing hurry up!!!

thanks mate, I can get it to run ok, is it normal to not be able to see the title screen properly and have gfx glitches on the r-type selection hangar?

thanks mate, I can get it to run ok, is it normal to not be able to see the title screen properly and have gfx glitches on the r-type selection hangar?

well no not really,i would suggest going into your e drive and then go to the saves folde and scroll down until youe see the folder called pcsxbox.go into it and delete the folder called rtype delta,and then reboot the emulator and put those settings i posted back in.