what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

Finished Fable the other day. Will probably go back to playing all sorts on FBA again. Or maybe have another playthrough of Fable doing things different.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished Suikoden 2 on PSX. Been playing through a random arcade Beat em' Up or Shooter a couple times a week.

Current Rpgs I am working through are legend of dragoon and beyond the beyond

Also I have been trying to get my super metroid time down on a 100% complete to below 3 hours.

--dyst

Metal Slugs 1 to 5 on FBA-XXX Pro. I think 2 is my favourite, but unfortunately that's the one with the most slowdown.

Metal Slugs 1 to 5 on FBA-XXX Pro. I think 2 is my favourite, but unfortunately that's the one with the most slowdown.

this is how it played in the original neogro hardware with the slowdown.if you wont to lose the slowdown just overclock the cpu in the options.

Already did. It doesn't help. There's just too many cool explosions in that one. You can tell they toned them down in X and all the ones that followed.

• 4 weeks later...

havent had much chance to play anything on the xbox this weekend,been busy with wolfenstien3 on the 360 but i did manage to squeeze in image fight on the sharp x68000 emu x68000x.

Actually im playing Metal Gear solid 2 substance and gi joe for NES.

Trying to configure my emus to looks like original hardware.. actually im doing fine! (cant stand flicker filter anymore, its damn blur!)