what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started xbox emulation a couple weeks ago and its pretty good, wayy better than what my ps2 did. I'm slowly getting all of it and will be knee deep before I know it

most systems are emulated for xbox,all the way up to n64,ps1 and there is also some great arcade emus.

• 2 weeks later...

I went through the FBA datfile, looking to see what games are supported that I haven't tried, then grabbed a load of them off teh interweb to try out. First of which, Bang Bead. I'm not very good at it.

Ghouls and Ghosts on CPS is cool, so is Super Ghouls and Ghosts on snes. I love running round in my pants.

I went through the FBA datfile, looking to see what games are supported that I haven't tried, then grabbed a load of them off teh interweb to try out. First of which, Bang Bead. I'm not very good at it.

Ghouls and Ghosts on CPS is cool, so is Super Ghouls and Ghosts on snes. I love running round in my pants.

ghoulsn ghosts i love playing probably one of my fave games of all time,super ghoulsnghosts i just find impossible,fustrting but also bloody addictive.

They're both too hard for me. Old games are hard.

• 1 month later...

I was playing Final Fantasy on xboyadvacne just before the board went down, then I got Fable for the first time and that took over, but I had a week and a half away from home so have been without my xbox for a while. Now I'm back I haven't had chance to play on it coz of work.