what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

That video's of Raiden Fighters 2. A most awesome game. Does CoinOps actually play that? I tried but it didn't recognise it. Same for Raiden Fighters 1. I know they're in the dat file, and I've got the right romsets for them coz everything checks out green in Romcenter, but they just don't show up in the romlist. The only way I've played any of the Raiden Fighters games so far is on MameUI on my PC.

Edited by The-Ice-Man

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its raiden fighters2(2000) which is the one that works in coinops ignite(rdft22kc.zip).it takes a few minutes to load but it works perfectly.

Lets see, I have raidnfgt.zip for Raiden Fighters 1, and then rf2_2k.zip and rf2_eur.zip for Raiden Fighters 2. None are recognised by CoinOps but they're in the dat file. I'll try renaming the rf2_2K.zip I have to rdft22kc.zip sometime later and see if that works. Be nice if the 1.30 versions were added to Fba-xxx though, including Jet.

Playing X-COM: UFO Defence on the PCSXBox now thanks to Sotu.

BIN/CUE format...

Core 1.6 everything else standard except, Change graphics fixes to Use PC FPS calculation ON and turn Frameskip OFF.

Enjoy.... you've now got one of the best PSX games of all time working (albeit about 95% working).

Here's hoping we can one day get it working 100%!

Thanks for the settings Sotu!

~Rx

I'm playing vandal hearts on pcsxbox, the european version works! (in french, but you can choose english language)

In the pal version, the bug of the us version (the ennemy takes forever to attack) isn't here, works pperfectly!!

Great Trpg game (highly suggested for those who love ff tactics/sshining force)

I'm playing vandal hearts on pcsxbox, the european version works! (in french, but you can choose english language)

In the pal version, the bug of the us version (the ennemy takes forever to attack) isn't here, works pperfectly!!

Great Trpg game (highly suggested for those who love ff tactics/sshining force)

I love Vandal Hearts games, I really hope the new one on ps3 is going to be as good as the old ones when its released.

Couldn't get into Vandal Hearts. Graphically speaking i thought it was the fugliest strategy-RPG i ever played . The extreme gore was cool though, but it's no Ogre Battle or FF Tactics.

Currently playing what may be perhaps the most beautiful (and perhaps greatest) RPG in my entire lifetime -->

1zf4z7q.png10hm253.png3381183816_eb3a570cb6_m.jpg

Mother 3 is both hilarious and very endearing; man tears were flowing down my cheeks at one point! Never imagined a game on the Xbox could make me even do that. (it's a GBA game technically though)

Couldn't get into Vandal Hearts. Graphically speaking i thought it was the fugliest strategy-RPG i ever played . The extreme gore was cool though, but it's no Ogre Battle or FF Tactics.

Currently playing what may be perhaps the most beautiful (and perhaps greatest) RPG in my entire lifetime -->

1zf4z7q.png10hm253.png3381183816_eb3a570cb6_m.jpg

Mother 3 is both hilarious and very endearing; man tears were flowing down my cheeks at one point! Never imagined a game on the Xbox could make me even do that. (it's a GBA game technically though)

It's a brilliant game. Very awesome that someone actually translated the whole thing. :thumbsup1: