what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

Okay, I got hold of the ADF's of BC Kid (2 disks).

When I loaded it up the screen was stuck on the "Cracked by" screen, button presses did nothing.

The problem for me was, when I went into the controller config screen, the controls were assigned all wrong.

I set up the mouse buttons (1-3) on X,A & B (or whatever), then I could proceed past the "cracked by" screen.

The game runs fine from this point.

:thumbsup1:

Tip: If a game refuses to load, try a different set of adf's or whatever files you are using.

Sometimes the games may take awhile to load up, I use the fast forward feature to get around this.

:angry:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I got hold of the ADF's of BC Kid (2 disks).

When I loaded it up the screen was stuck on the "Cracked by" screen, button presses did nothing.

The problem for me was, when I went into the controller config screen, the controls were assigned all wrong.

I set up the mouse buttons (1-3) on X,A & B (or whatever), then I could proceed past the "cracked by" screen.

The game runs fine from this point.

:angry:

Tip: If a game refuses to load, try a different set of adf's or whatever files you are using.

Sometimes the games may take awhile to load up, I use the fast forward feature to get around this.

;)

thanks for the heads up neil, i will give this info a go.... :thumbsup1:

hf-

I finished thhat game about 2 years ago,just wait till you get to the final boss its going to own you over and over.

tip.if you complete the game with one credit then after the final boss you get to fight against a secret plane.

I finished thhat game about 2 years ago,just wait till you get to the final boss its going to own you over and over.

tip.if you complete the game with one credit then after the final boss you get to fight against a secret plane.

Yea I pumped in a few credits and beat the game. But the boss there is no where near as hard as the level you gotta go through to get to him. And I popped in a code to not die because I read about that "real" final boss. S H I T... And I thought the crap in ESP da rei or whatever its called was hard. Of course I quick exited before it saved my score... With a shooter that resets your score when you continue, I don't like to mess up my scores.

I don't really like the ones that continue the score as well... like games from Psycho... or whatever the company is called. But their games are based differently for score. Giga Wing is practically played for the score... that is the main principle. And I am proud of my scores!!! Even though I have alot of room for improvement... I'm not as skilled as I once was. Gotta clear my mind!

ok been trying to mess around with a bbc miro emu again but this time a new version for the amiga but still no luck on winuaex.

managed to squeeze in nba-jam on mamex-b6,gradius3 on ignite and draculax on medanafenx-pce.

For anyone who has been looking to play the arcade version of thunderblade on fbaxxxpro or coinops ignite and as we know there are problems playing it on these emus.

use the x68000x emu,the sharp x68000 port of the game is almost arcade perfect and has all the sprite scaling.much better than the genesis port.

• 2 weeks later...