what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strider2 on pcsxbox,damn i love playing this game and going through about a million different kings of fighters hacks and metal slug hacks on fbaxxxpro to find which ones are crap,answer quite a lot of them! :D

strider2 on pcsxbox,damn i love playing this game and going through about a million different kings of fighters hacks and metal slug hacks on fbaxxxpro to find which ones are crap,answer quite a lot of them! :(

What settings did you use to get Strider 2 to run with pcsxbox, and what image format did you use

(.bin or .img)? I keep getting crashes before it loads... :(

strider2 on pcsxbox,damn i love playing this game and going through about a million different kings of fighters hacks and metal slug hacks on fbaxxxpro to find which ones are crap,answer quite a lot of them! :(

What settings did you use to get Strider 2 to run with pcsxbox, and what image format did you use

i use a .img format.

just go into your file explorer and launch pcsxbox with the default14.xbe or whatever its called as long as it has the 14 in the name and then just launch the game with normal settings.

strider2 on pcsxbox,damn i love playing this game and going through about a million different kings of fighters hacks and metal slug hacks on fbaxxxpro to find which ones are crap,answer quite a lot of them! :o

i use a .img format.

just go into your file explorer and launch pcsxbox with the default14.xbe or whatever its called as long as it has the 14 in the name and then just launch the game with normal settings.

Thanks Dude. I was using 1.5 core, so I'll switch to 1.4 and give that a crack... :D