what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@xxhellsfuryxx i just use the basic settings and ive never had any problems with frameskip on that game.

@gavin19mmmm....i wonder who uploaded that?

perhaps i have a bad image, i shall consult the x68000x gods for further assistance and see where this leads. <_< thanks for the bit of info.

coincedentally i have a question for someone...i have been trying like crazy to get the msx 1 game golvellius to work, it's one that uses a english ips patch, i did manage to get golvellius 2 running with the english patch, but if someone could direct me to a working ips patch for bluemsxbox, i would be indebted to you. :)

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

@hellsfury2 concerning the ups patch pm sent

i found the hacked version of kawax a while back and fired it up.i wish i had tried it years ago the sound and picture clarity on this emu is excellent and with it being the hacked version it plays kof2002,kof2003,progear,sam sho5 and special,martimelee....if anyone hasnt tried this give it a whirl as its an excellent emu.it dosent have all the options of fba seeing as kawax is 5years old now but its worth trying out.

also been playing gradius 2 on x68000x and a tonee of nes pc10 games on coinops ignite.

going away to try the newly released 32x port of wolfenstien on neogenesis.

started playing faxanadu facelift hack for nes, really good hack, has "prettier" graphics or so to speak.

By the way fumanchu the golvellius patch is the same one that makes golvellius lock up in bluesxbox, it does work in bluemsx which is weird. Have you tried this out yet?

HF-

• 2 weeks later...
started playing faxanadu facelift hack for nes, really good hack, has "prettier" graphics or so to speak.

By the way fumanchu the golvellius patch is the same one that makes golvellius lock up in bluesxbox, it does work in bluemsx which is weird. Have you tried this out yet?

HF-

Hey Sire,

I love Facelifts!

I will try this Faxanadu hack one of these days!

At the moment am playing Hokuto no Ken on Master System (Meka X).

Nice game... Much better than its American Version "Black Belt".

C.

HF-

Hey Sire,

I love Facelifts!

I will try this Faxanadu hack one of these days!

At the moment am playing Hokuto no Ken on Master System (Meka X).

Nice game... Much better than its American Version "Black Belt".

C.

yea cospefogo it's a great facelift. I have faxandu for famicom as well even though i can't understand it, i still know what to do. :P

HF-