what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

esprade is an excellent shooter has anyone tried its follow up espgalauda?

out all the cave games dodonpachi is my favourite series and dodonpachi dai ja dou is the best of them all.ive got it on ps2 and its probably the hardest cave shooter out there.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out all the cave games dodonpachi is my favourite series and dodonpachi dai ja dou is the best of them all.ive got it on ps2 and its probably the hardest cave shooter out there.

tommy lasorda baseball genesis hahaha :lol:

HF-

Yeah I think I have all the PS2 shmups. Galuda and DOJ are my favourites, with Mushi and Ibara not far behind.

You all - shooter lovers - should get an account at UndergorundGaming and get a wonderful superb documentary about the creation of the Shmups that is available in the movies section over there.

It is a full hour of images and interviews with the most hardcore people on the shooter worlds (all japanese people, of course).

They also show the minds behind DonDonPachi and historic figures like the creator of the Space Invaders (japanese guy, of course) and his original pencil+paper roughs for the game.

Moreover this program is FRENCH dubbed with ENGLISH subtitles.

Cospefogo HIGHLY recommends while he drinks coffee at 06:30 AM.

Cospefogo.

Edited by Cospefogo

You all - shooter lovers - should get an account at UndergorundGaming and get a wonderful superb documentary about the creation of the Shmups that is available in the movies section over there.

It is a full hour of images and interviews with the most hardcore people on the shooter worlds (all japanese people, of course).

They also show the minds behind DonDonPachi and historic figures like the creator of the Space Invaders (japanese guy, of course) and his original pencil+paper roughs for the game.

Moreover this program is FRENCH dubbed with ENGLISH subtitles.

Cospefogo HIGHLY recommends while he drinks coffee at 06:30 AM.

Cospefogo.

A lot of people on here should get an account on UG Cospefogo. It would save a lot of rom requests :ph34r:

Yeah, I have that documentary, it's pretty good. There's also a lot of top quality superplays for a lot of shooters. I must have 40gigs worth of superplays by now.

Btw, Superplay is a must have site for any shooter fan.

Edited by gavin19