what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny you should mention the nes,me and my younger brother were playing super mario brothers3 tonight.i dont care what anyone says that game is hard as hell it always beats me,ive never completed it.

funny you should mention the nes,me and my younger brother were playing super mario brothers3 tonight.i dont care what anyone says that game is hard as hell it always beats me,ive never completed it.

yea super mario brothers 3 had its moments. I beat it a couple times back in the day. One game i have never been able to beat without savestates is castlevania 3 on nes as well. Its friggin tough and another i always had trouble with is ninja gaiden 1 for nes. :lol:

HF-

MAME .71:

UMK3.

KAWA-X:

SUPER PUZZLE 2 TURBO, MARVEL VS CAPCOM, KOF 2002, SVC CHAOS.

GBAX:

SUPER MARIO ISLAND 6 GOLDEN COINS, CASTELVANIA ADVENTURES, TETRIS.

ZSNES:

MARIO KART, ZELDA, SUPER MARIO.

PC ENGENIE:

BONK REVANGE.

THE REASON WHY I PLAY THOSE GAMES, IS BECAUSE I HAVE THE REAL CONSOLE, WHENE Y WAS A KID OR I PLAY AT THE ARCADES., THE THING I MIS IS PLAYING VS OTHER PEOPLE :( , I WAS SO GOOD.

THAKS FOR ALL: BP. HF, XS, GOGO, PRICAN, IQ. AND ALL PEPOPLE IN 1EMULATION AND THE XBOX SCENE.

:(:P:P:P:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Edited by brew162

MAME .71:

UMK3.

KAWA-X:

SUPER PUZZLE 2 TURBO, MARVEL VS CAPCOM, KOF 2002, SVC CHAOS.

GBAX:

SUPER MARIO ISLAND 6 GOLDEN COINS, CASTELVANIA ADVENTURES, TETRIS.

ZSNES:

MARIO KART, ZELDA, SUPER MARIO.

PC ENGENIE:

BONK REVANGE.

THE REASON WHY I PLAY THOSE GAMES, IS BECAUSE I HAVE THE REAL CONSOLE, WHENE Y WAS A KID OR I PLAY AT THE ARCADES., THE THING I MIS IS PLAYING VS OTHER PEOPLE :( , I WAS SO GOOD.

THAKS FOR ALL: BP. HF, XS, GOGO, PRICAN. AND ALL PEPOPLE IN 1EMULATION AND THE XBOX SCENE.

:P:P:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::(:clapping:

was one of those thanks to me? :( yea i love doing what i can for the scene. i am known at xbox-scene as xtecuterx73 and co-released the last mednafenx-nes update. Be on the lookout for more for neogenesis and mednafenx-nes.

as of now i been getting into jersey devil for psx! its an underrated game! :P