Doing anything special with mum today?

Nah, I never do anything special for her on Mother's Day... it's kind of a ridiculous commercial holiday. I went to Wal-Mart this morning and people were crowded all around the Mother's Day gifts and stuff. Really cute to see that they waited until the last minute to get something for mom -- not very heartfelt if you ask me.

I don't ever actually feel like doing something nice for my mother on mother's day. It's actually a day that I am not quite fond of, because her birthday is not far away from it. So that means I have to think of two unique gifts to give her or whatever. It was basically just another pointless holiday made to gain money from narrow minded Americans. Me not getting my mother anything on Mother's Day feels my core with guilt, and that is something that I cannot handle well.

Called mine. She is doing better but still is scared about having most of her lower lip removed this thursday. Other then that she was have a wonderful rainy day here. Oh and sent her a ecard as well.

She is doing better but still is scared about having most of her lower lip removed this thursday.

Why's that happening?

Cancer