God of War Chain of Olympus

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what people see in GOW series, are the PS2 versions like the psp one? cuz I am not impressed with the psp version other then graphics. the quick time events ruin an already middle of the road game.

I don't like unforgiving QTEs. it was fun for the 20 or so minutes I got out of it before the second Quick time event.

its not that I am stuck really, I could get past it if I was inclined. its the second one, some viking dude or something. you get him almost to death then a QTE starts to finish him. if you mess up the QTE he gains back 1/2 his life.

the bad thing is the QTE changes every time.

after 4 or 5 times I turned it off and deleted the game off the MS. I'd rather play exit then that lol.

its not that I am stuck really, I could get past it if I was inclined. its the second one, some viking dude or something. you get him almost to death then a QTE starts to finish him. if you mess up the QTE he gains back 1/2 his life.

after 4 or 5 times I turned it off and deleted the game off the MS. I'd rather play exit then that lol.

What?!? :banghead: That is only the 1st mini boss..........

You sux :)

Honestly, that was the easiest QTE for a boss. Also, you will be rewarded with the sex minigame after that

What?!? :blink: That is only the 1st mini boss..........

You sux :)

Honestly, that was the easiest QTE for a boss. Also, you will be rewarded with the sex minigame after that

meh, I've been playing games to long and I am jaded, if I don't really like a game pretty quick then I just forget about it. its still on my harddrive so I may come back to it later..... and as for sex minigames.... lol I have enough real life sex minigames that don't include QUICK time events :banghead: