Drunk driver smashes my local Macdonalds

News Source

P-plater makes meal of drive-through

May 9, 2008 - 7:17AM

A drunk 22-year-old woman on her P-plates has crashed into a McDonald's restaurant in Sydney's west while trying to negotiate the restaurant's drive-through, police say.

The woman - who returned a blood alcohol level more than six times the legal limit for a fully-licenced driver - drove her Toyota Starlet into the drive-through of the restaurant on Harold Street, Macquarie Fields, about 2.45pm, police said.

While trying to negotiate the drive-through she smashed into a brick pole, severely damaging it and exposing electrical wires, police said.

The restaurant has had to close the drive-through until it is deemed safe to use.

The woman was arrested at the scene and taken to Macquarie Fields police station, where she returned a alcohol breath analysis of .31 .

She was charged with high range drink-driving and negligent driving. She is due to appear at Liverpool Local Court on May 29.

Used to eat there a lot until i gave up on the junk food.

News Source

P-plater makes meal of drive-through

May 9, 2008 - 7:17AM

A drunk 22-year-old woman on her P-plates has crashed into a McDonald's restaurant in Sydney's west while trying to negotiate the restaurant's drive-through, police say.

The woman - who returned a blood alcohol level more than six times the legal limit for a fully-licenced driver - drove her Toyota Starlet into the drive-through of the restaurant on Harold Street, Macquarie Fields, about 2.45pm, police said.

While trying to negotiate the drive-through she smashed into a brick pole, severely damaging it and exposing electrical wires, police said.

The restaurant has had to close the drive-through until it is deemed safe to use.

The woman was arrested at the scene and taken to Macquarie Fields police station, where she returned a alcohol breath analysis of .31 .

She was charged with high range drink-driving and negligent driving. She is due to appear at Liverpool Local Court on May 29.

Used to eat there a lot until i gave up on the junk food.

Isn't this a good thing? One McDonald's out of commission, 31000 more to go.

Are you sure there is only 31000?

According to their official website, it's ~31000 world-wide.

McDonald's needs to stay because it is a great place to mob band members after a local show. I know this for a fact.