New Fighting Game

Rag

I dunno if this is true, so I thought I'd ask here. I heard somewhere that they're planning to make a fighting game including DC vs. something. DC as in DC comics, like superman or batman. Does anyone know anything about this?

This reminds me of the game: Justice League for SNES

However it was only DC Comics, but damn it was a good game. You could be SuperMan, BatMan, Flash, Doomsday, and a ton of other people! It's a great game to recommend for a friend in my opinion. The only crappy thing about it is in the game music. The versus screen music is preety cool though. :D

Capcom no longer has the rights to make marvel games I don't think. Of course they can always go back to marvel and strike up a new deal. But it would take a little while...5 months....maybe a year? Eh, bottom line is we'd see a DC vs. Capcom before Marvel vs. DC ever came out. It's all about the middle company. I read comics and of course Marvel and DC are willing to work together. I've seen numerous projects over the years and there is one coming up as well. Would DC work with Capcom? I don't know. Would Marvel go fo it? Hell yea!