Kaillera down ?

Hi

Just tried to play some ST online and noticed i cant get onto kaillera ? im using kawaks 1.59 and oct 8 2007 client , i havnt played for a few weeks and felt like having a quick go, i havnt changed any settings and ive been using kaillera for years now :)

so is it my end or is everyone having the same probs ?

Thanks

Just to clarify, is this P2P kai or regular kai?

hi this is regular Kaillera im having trouble with , i havnt tried P2P yet , thanks

i usually use reps 195.149.21.209:27888 but just keep getting error connecting to server now :)

Chances are the server is broken or down.

Master list goes down frequently now I imagine since also. Anti3D server list doesn't exist anymore as well.

Chances are the server is broken or down.

Master list goes down frequently now I imagine since also. Anti3D server list doesn't exist anymore as well.

ok thanks hopefully it isnt broken forever and will be back soon :)

I suggest looking into this http://www.damdai.com/2df/freeplay/

It's an awesome alternative to GGPO and has more games support, but it's a tad bit buggier then GGPO. It has official ST and 3s support, among other games such has KOF2k2, Twinklestar Spirits and Karn's revenge (lol)

• 3 months later...

I hate to post on an old topic but I have to give a word of advice for people who have this problem in the future... kaillera.com goes down every once and a while causing the master server list to not work... The solution is to use anti3d's server list (though I wouldn't suggest using their client, imo) the way to retrieve both master server list and anti3d's server list is to use supraclient. By far the best server kaillera client out.