God.... who invented dial up

It takes so freakin long to do anything. Even my typing has a lag. My parents run on dial up....other words, they run off rocks and sticks to get the internet. damn stone age bullshit....

Is there anything that can make this crap go any faster? well... besides cable internet...(my dad's a cheapskate)

It takes so freakin long to do anything. Even my typing has a lag. My parents run on dial up....other words, they run off rocks and sticks to get the internet. damn stone age bullshit....

Is there anything that can make this crap go any faster? well... besides cable internet...(my dad's a cheapskate)

1. Find a friend with internet, snail-mail him/her which web pages you'd like accessed.

2. Have this friend print off those pages and mail them back to you

3. Circle the links you'd like to visit on the visited pages, mail the print-off back.

4. repeat steps 2 and 3 until satisfied (or until the end of time).

1. Find a friend with internet, snail-mail him/her which web pages you'd like accessed.

2. Have this friend print off those pages and mail them back to you

3. Circle the links you'd like to visit on the visited pages, mail the print-off back.

4. repeat steps 2 and 3 until satisfied (or until the end of time).

this process is about as fast as dial up