Just saw Iron-Man!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Optimus Prime told you he needed help to defend the Earth, I guarantee you, men of ages 18 to 30 would join him, no questions asked.

You have, I think it's in the QOTD.

It went something like "If optimus prime went into middle american streets and requested human help, millions of middle aged men (something about redneck here) would walk out of their homes and follow without question"

I hate the way the make Nick Fury. Where is the cigar-chomping Ol' Fury??

But overall, this is a great movie with great potrayal of Tony Stark. The story was almost believable except for the fact that he managed to build the miniature repulsor reactor in a cave :lol:

There is also a special part at the end of the film after the credits that hints toward something even bigger.

WHAT? GOD DAMN!

This is what I get for drinking all that Mountain Dew and having to pee like a banshee as soon as the credits started rolling. :)

There is also a special part at the end of the film after the credits that hints toward something even bigger.

WHAT? GOD DAMN!

This is what I get for drinking all that Mountain Dew and having to pee like a banshee as soon as the credits started rolling. :)

you should be able to find the end bit on youtube.