Just saw Iron-Man!

1337ironstandaloneprodavj3.jpg

What a great film. It wasn't the greatest super-hero movie of all time, but it certainly was better than Spider-Man 3 and all the Fantastic Four movies combined. I thought that Robert Downey Jr. was a bit too silly in the film at times. The special effects were excellent. I don't know how much more realistic they can make it look than that. My only other complaint was that I think they made a wrong choice by making the lead villain as Jeff Bridges. It kind of just came out no where, as he was a good guy for 75% of the movie. Where's Mandarin? There is also no sense of time in the movie. Lots of jumping from Afghanistan to USA and back.

The other thing I liked was how they pointed to a possible sequel with War Machine. There is also a special part at the end of the film after the credits that hints toward something even bigger.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great film. It wasn't the greatest super-hero movie of all time, but it certainly was better than Spider-Man 3 and all the Fantastic Four movies combined. I thought that Robert Downey Jr. was a bit too silly in the film at times. The special effects were excellent. I don't know how much more realistic they can make it look than that. My only other complaint was that I think they made a wrong choice by making the lead villain as Jeff Bridges. It kind of just came out no where, as he was a good guy for 75% of the movie. Where's Mandarin? There is also no sense of time in the movie. Lots of jumping from Afghanistan to USA and back.

The other thing I liked was how they pointed to a possible sequel with War Machine. There is also a special part at the end of the film after the credits that hints toward something even bigger.

Look like you are high on something.....

the discussion has been going on in the "What you've watch recently?" thread for some time now.

Nobody said anything about it being better than the Transformers movie.

transformers isn't a comic or superhero movie..... its a toy movie.

everything transformers related, comics, cartoon, movie, ect is directly made to sell toys

Look like you are high on something.....

the discussion has been going on in the "What you've watch recently?" thread for some time now.

Gah... as much I like to stay on top of things ... I hate it when I find I missed something. Oh well. :)

It's already announced, with a lot other marvel movie creations.

Schedule:

Iron Man 2 - April 30, 2010.

ironman.jpg

Thor - June 4, 2010.

cinefagos-thor-adaptacion.jpg

The First Avenger: Captain America - May 6, 2011

CaptainAmerica_Head3.jpg

The Avengers - July 2011

400px-Avengers.gif

everything transformers related, comics, cartoon, movie, ect is directly made to sell toys

Doesn't matter.

So?

It was still a good movie, what does that have to do with what I said about the movie?