monster cable!?!?!?

Ok, I jus bought a monster cable for my 720p tv.

The problem is when i look on the back, all i see 1080p!

SO before i open it, will this thing work with my 720p tv?!

You are an idiot for buying a Monster Cable product.

LMAO! That was my thought exactly (no disrespect intended Shoma).

Monster cables for anything except analog connections is completely unnecessary and even with analog, you won't notice much difference between Monster Cables and Nexxtech's cables (which are 1/2 the price btw)

Ok, I jus bought a monster cable for my 720p tv.

The problem is when i look on the back, all i see 1080p!

SO before i open it, will this thing work with my 720p tv?!

It means that the signal is rated up to 1080p. So, yes, anything below that will work.

FOOLS!!!!(yes u gryph)!?!?!?

IT for my bloody tv! In which paid, nearly 75% off the da bloody cord so the price was a steal for me, now that we got the amazing price issue out the way...... I got one saying it should work....

I just dont want it to jack up anything....

Thanks for da helpful insight..

Edited by Shoma

FOOLS!!!!(yes u gryph)!?!?!?

IT for my bloody tv! In which paid, nearly 75% off the da bloody cord so the price was a steal for me, now that we got the amazing price issue out the way...... I got one saying it should work....

I just dont want it to jack up anything....

Thanks for da helpful insight..

Monster Cable is the biggest rip off company I can think of. It's for people who don't know anything and salesmen at Best Buy can trick them into buying it.

IT for my bloody tv! In which paid, nearly 75% off the da bloody cord so the price was a steal for me, now that we got the amazing price issue out the way......

So, you only paid $6,234,623 instead?

:blink:

Monster cables are as good as they say they are, they are just a ripoff, truth be told, you can find the same quality for less (and for digital stuff they are just full of crap, I'm talking analog)

Anyway yes it should work. They are RCA cables right? Green Red Blue White Yellow Darker Red/etc? or is it HDMI? In which case it will work then too.