Man Arrested: Stole GTAIV

At least he got to touch a copy of the game. I reserved my copy and have yet to get it cuz they keep telling me they don't have anymore and they're getting the next shipment tomorrow. This has been going on for 3 days now and it's pissing me off.

The even more fvcked up part is that one of my friends walked in and bought a copy on the day it came out and didn't reserved the game.

I'm through with stores now.

That is awesome. Glad someone did it, now I won't have to track down evidence that this game is evil.

It's so evil... I want it.

At least he got to touch a copy of the game. I reserved my copy and have yet to get it cuz they keep telling me they don't have anymore and they're getting the next shipment tomorrow. This has been going on for 3 days now and it's pissing me off.

The even more fvcked up part is that one of my friends walked in and bought a copy on the day it came out and didn't reserved the game.

I'm through with stores now.

I can get you a special edition for $90 + shipping if you want. ^^

so ironic, but yes this game is full of hype. I told wiz in case I have to make a break for it, I'll be stealing an 18 wheeler to drive over to canada pushing anything gets in my way then lay low at his igloo :v

People been stealing games since games were created, whats the big deal?

But no one ever stole a copy of the controversial GTA4!