Would you date a woman who smokes?

Alpha

Smokin' Women  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, smoking has always been a HUGE turn off for me when it comes to women. If I see a pretty woman walking across the street that pumps up my libido, but then I see a big puff of smoke rising from her face, my libido drops back to zero. Of course, I don't really care if anyone else smokes, just women that I find attractive.

Yeah, sure it's bias, whatever. The point of the matter is that if women want to look good in general, they got to understand that smoking isn't going to improve their "hot or not" score. If anything, it'll make it drop by many points, and most men know that women start gaining weight once they drop the cigarettes.

So, would you date a woman who smokes? If yes, would you be willing to marry a woman who smokes?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, that depends. If you are intending for a straight flock without all the pre-flock (meaning kissing, caressing, foreplay), by all means, why not? A female organ is still a female organ.

I only cannot stand if need to kiss.

If she gives good head, yes. Then I'd tell her to cut back a bit, I'll only allow it after sex.

If you don't smoke its gross. But you could use it to your advantage "hey I'm not kissing you, your breath is really bad today."

I smoke and for some reason I have never dated a girl who did not smoke...

Hell, I wouldn't go out with a woman unless she smoked. Husky voice ftw

I won't associate with ANYONE who smokes. Period.

Lol. A bit extreme maybe :)

Edit : Just thinking about it, I have never been out with a woman who didn't smoke. Not deliberately though!

Edited by gavin19

i date a woman who smokes and i give her s*** about it every time she lights one up... she's starting to smoke less and less because she's starting to feel bad about it.

sometimes being a d*** about things helps.