Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time - Master Quest help.

powermax

Hi all,

I haven’t played Zelda before. I have bought shield and found the sword as a passport for Deku tree.

But I am completely stuck inside the tree. A door opened in the; maybe second or third floor by pressing a button. And I completed the room by getting all the treasures. After that I can’t see anything. A door still closed with some larva. In the ground there is a big hole and it’s also closed by larva. The map seems useless inside the tree it is displaying room and it look like a test-tube. What can I do for continuing my journey? I need help please.

I know it’s an easy task for Zelda players. But I already told that I am playing first time this type of game.

Thanks.

Have you obtained the Fairy Slingshot and shot the eye above the door yet? Have you raised the pillars by pressing a button in one of the rooms? The only way to get down the big hole in the center is to climb all the way to the top and leap down, landing dead-center of the hole and through it.

P.S. You know, GameFAQs helps.

Have you obtained the Fairy Slingshot and shot the eye above the door yet? Have you raised the pillars by pressing a button in one of the rooms? The only way to get down the big hole in the center is to climb all the way to the top and leap down, landing dead-center of the hole and through it.

P.S. You know, GameFAQs helps.

I am still having problem. The room is in the third floor which has a switch to open it. I raised the pillars to open the treasures box in front and left from the door. But how can I open the door in the second floor. Is it second and third floor doors related together? Where is the Fairy Slingshot and where I can find the eye?

please help and give more details.

thanks man.

Yes I finally found the different between the master quest and normal. In master quest every enemy and items are in different place. So it doesn’t match to other details. Shall I delete the old data and start again? Because I already pressed some button in master quest, in normal which come later. That’s funny. But I must need to jump in centre to break the larva. But there is another larva hole inside which has no option to break it. I am lost with two different versions. I don’t want master quest anymore. So what can I do? If I delete it and get the normal version, its may be affect my current progress.

Help

IIRC, there is a chance that you can use your Master Quest save with the original Ocarina of time without any adverse effects. Or I just as well could be wrong.

Besides, the Deku Tree is the first dungeon in the game, and it's a very short dungeon too. It really doesn't take you that long to get back in there should you start from scratch.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Thanks for the helps. At last I finished the game (with no cheat). I feel bit boring working around the temples and they all look like same. Simply in one word, I can say nice. I was really stuck in water temple and no option I can see; sadly I watched you-tube for help. Sorry about that. Almost every people give Zelda rank one in their top ten lists.

And my favourite games list, not the list actually the number one. Is very simple “Mario 64” and if you talking about RPG yes of course its “paper Mario” (best RPG game ever). It’s true every people have their own choice and taste and no one can avoid it. I can’t give Zelda in my third place and it’s for me only. I saw a person give the Diddy Kong race his rank one, and it’s possible for different person’s choice.