Lag battle

Persona 3 FES

Got drunk at 2 in the afternoon

SvR08 on friend's 360

Came home

watched 7 ages of rock

followed by Persona 3 FES and VF5

sat edgefest concert had a blast disturbed kicked ass

another arkansan? strange! a lot of people i know were there... i didn't care for any of the bands, so i didn't go.

fri - gf stayed at my place

sat - went to gf's in the morning... went to a party with her later in the evening

sun - sat around at gf's place

boooring, but she's a new girlfriend... so it's all still new and fun even if we're just sitting around all day. :P

I don't remember too well. I was pretty sick Friday, so I was after work I was on the computer until later. Then after work Saturday I was feeling better so I was on the computer all day. Wait, thinking that over, that was Saturday that I was sick. What happened Friday? What day is it?

sat edgefest concert had a blast disturbed kicked ass

another arkansan? strange! a lot of people i know were there... i didn't care for any of the bands, so i didn't go.

fri - gf stayed at my place

sat - went to gf's in the morning... went to a party with her later in the evening

sun - sat around at gf's place

boooring, but she's a new girlfriend... so it's all still new and fun even if we're just sitting around all day. :D

i forgot u were in ark too im in south ark i forgot which part u are from

she is already pregnant so I don't have to worry too much about it :D

Speaking of which first thing tomorrow is more sex! I'm off work so that means more videogames, and when she gets off work that will probably mean even more sex.

hurray for me.

Im so jealous off you..

This is all I want. But the dum biatch has to have a social life...

Well I worked from 8 am to 8 pm on Saturday. Then the girls picked me up, and we caught "Forbidden Kingdom" I liked it, although I expected alittle more. Sunday was a free day, where I just stayed at home and chilled. I slept forever, but whatever...

And thats that.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see friday night I got a bit drunk had some friends over to jam with. We did some metal tunes and even recorded something for fun...maybe I will think about upping it somewhere for all to listen once I get it polished up.

Saturday was real fun had to babysit my 2 grandkids from my second oldest daughter. They are 6 and 9 so it was fun playing DC with them and some online pc gaming as well. Had to watch Bratz Fairly Tales with 6 year old and that was a bit painful.

Sunday I just lazied around. Cleaned house a bit and tweaked up my other machine that had Vista on it but does not now. Called Mom wished happy mothers day and watched some NBA playoff.

What a exciting life I life. :)