The X360 will get a Wiimote later this year!?

Lets see, what could MS do to increase X360 sales?

Fix the RRODs? Nah...

Release more games? 1t g0tz H4l0 trhee!!!11!!one

Make it cheaper? That's boriiing!

Release a blatant copy of the wiimote? BINGO!

Apparently they have hired a company (like Nintendo did with Gyration) called Motus to develop this new controller

Heres a pic of Motus latest controller called Darwin:

darwin.jpg

With a Nunchuck and everything people, MS knows what casuals crave!

MS is, like always does, denying everything, but if you ask me they're trying to get kids hyped on this, since the "leak" appeared on MTV news first, not exactly the biggest gaming news site out there, and what a coincidence! part of the massive IP conglomerate that unveiled the X360 back in 2005 in what was the biggest infomercial in the history of gaming.

The original leak and the article

Edited by MasterPhW

Lets see, what could MS do to increase X360 sales?

Fix the RRODs? Nah...

Release a blatant copy of the wiimote? BINGO!

Apparently they have hired a company (like Nintendo did with Gyration) called Motus to develop this new controller

Heres a pic of Motus latest controller called Darwin:

darwin.jpg

With a Nunchuck and everything people, MS knows what casuals crave!

MS is, like always does, denying everything, but if you ask me they're trying to get kids hyped on this, since the "leak" appeared on MTV news first, not exactly the biggest gaming news site out there, and what a coincidence! part of the massive IP conglomerate that unveiled the X360 back in 2005 in what was the biggest infomercial in the history of gaming.

The original leak and the article

They're just asking for a lawsuit. ^^

No pics from MTV, and a RENDER of an existing controller from Kotaku. I don't doubt they're developing something similar to the Wiimote, but you can bet your ass it would be in house......they wouldn't pay an outsider to do it.

Oh and not to mention, Kotaku is THE most disreputable place to use as a source for ANYTHING. I've slammed enough articles coming from Kotaku posted on Maxconsole's main page (Instantly disappearing) that it isn't funny.

Kotaku = Big fat rumour mill

And btw, Darwin is an existing controller. Kotaku screwed that one up large, and it's a key flaw in their article.

the original Xbox is probably the single worst decision I made in my gaming life.

Conversely it was probably my best decision. Not so much for tha games as such, but a quick soft mod + xbmc + emulators galore + networked to pc = :banghead:

the original Xbox is probably the single worst decision I made in my gaming life.

Conversely it was probably my best decision. Not so much for tha games as such, but a quick soft mod + xbmc + emulators galore + networked to pc = :banghead:

I feel the same. It was crap as a game machine, but as an Emulation/Multimedia machine, it's top-notch!

The only console this time around that's so home brew friendly is the PSP (and the PS3 to a degree), and I'm horribly uninterested in anything Sony.

The motion sensing controller patent was filed before the Wii was released. So yeh, topic blunted.

Fix the RRODs? Nah...

Why all this ignorant hating? They fixed the RRODs, there are heaps of games coming out, and there have been multiple price drops - at least one per region. 3 in Australia in the last 14 months.

The motion sensing controller patent was filed before the Wii was released. So yeh, topic blunted.

Fix the RRODs? Nah...

Why all this ignorant hating? They fixed the RRODs, there are heaps of games coming out, and there have been multiple price drops - at least one per region. 3 in Australia in the last 14 months.

i REALLY dont mean to send this in a bad direction, but No they Didnt