Grand Theft Auto 4 Begins to Break HUGE Records!

When lazy bloggers started saying it I'm pretty sure.

This is making news everywhere, When did people suddenly start giving a crap about IGN again? They sold out YEARS ago.

After GameSpot sold out and lost just about all their review staff to a bunch of newcomers.

EDIT: BTW, it's great to see you back. :)

When lazy bloggers started saying it I'm pretty sure.

This is making news everywhere, When did people suddenly start giving a crap about IGN again? They sold out YEARS ago.

After GameSpot sold out and lost just about all their review staff to a bunch of newcomers.

EDIT: BTW, it's great to see you back. :D

yeah that whole GameSpot fiasco was a mess. I just don't really bother with review sites much anymore, it's hard to trust em.

Have seen the IGN-10-Review yesterday, too. A think as contrast to hyping fanboys it would do good if article writing guys keep little more solid. A sentence like "Best game I ever played" not only is a single opinion - in next years we gonna laugh our asses of what will be possible in gaming industry. It is always the best game we play currently. It was in 1995 and it will be 2015.

A high rating is ok for very good games. But the problem i see, there aren't really "new good games" out there. It's hypes. And that is pretty weak. Thought we are advancing in development and human-being-ness. Not the "R" as shift gear. For the 10 as a "must buy" rating is a little stupid. You give it an award and keep a solid rating - IMHO that goes better.

Thank you. I now go and play an SNES game :) .

A 10 does not necessarily mean a perfect game. But when a game like GTA IV is (allegedly) so good, that it completely overshadows its flaws with its pros, and sets the bar so high that future developers should look to it for what makes a great game, it is deserving of a 10/10