Good Snes Games

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pjak4ByHnco&...feature=related

how many can u name or remember playing for that matter.

Really dig that vid Solidius. I remember way back when I got my SNES... Still have it but now serves as a glorified bookend lol. Some of my favs are the Disney games that Capcom put out, like Aladdin, Rescue Ranges 1 & 2, and Ducktales. Mario Kart, ofcourse, and Killer Instinct was good, though I prefered the arcade ver... lived near an arcade at the time, so i was good to go. There are def too many to name. I can say though, that since getting into emulation, I have played almost every game available, though not in a while. Since I'm back home now and without a job, I'm gonna dig up my old drive with my goodsets and get crack'n! =D

Holy COW! Welcome back ME! ... the last time you posted here on 1Emulation was 4 years ago in 2004. How have you been doing? :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pjak4ByHnco&...feature=related

how many can u name or remember playing for that matter.

Really dig that vid Solidius. I remember way back when I got my SNES... Still have it but now serves as a glorified bookend lol. Some of my favs are the Disney games that Capcom put out, like Aladdin, Rescue Ranges 1 & 2, and Ducktales. Mario Kart, ofcourse, and Killer Instinct was good, though I prefered the arcade ver... lived near an arcade at the time, so i was good to go. There are def too many to name. I can say though, that since getting into emulation, I have played almost every game available, though not in a while. Since I'm back home now and without a job, I'm gonna dig up my old drive with my goodsets and get crack'n! =D

Holy COW! Welcome back ME! ... the last time you posted here on 1Emulation was 4 years ago in 2004. How have you been doing? :D

Has it been that long? :D I've been good, GC. The site looks great! I spoke to Fatal on aim and he suggested that I should stop by. :D

In my never ending quest for games, I came across a game I have thought about time in and time out thought my life. I do not know why I did not think of them in my more recent quest for games. I remember disregarding them years back, as I was unsure of the functionality. Well I have decided to download them, and they are as fun as ever!!!! I speak of course... of

Battle Clash

&

Metal Combat - Falcons Revenge

I didn't know if Super Scope games would work, or even be fun, but I fiddled with the config/ devices in my ZSNES and it works great. I came across Battle Clash, and instantly told my friend, who had the game. He reminded me the sequel was Metal Combat, which came out during the Mortal Kombat release... he thinks it was a marketing ploy for ignorant game buyers... (parents)

Anyway... we are very excited, as we had so much fun back in the day with them. We will be sure to play the 2 player on Metal Combat ASAP. Player 2 uses the controller, and is the Mech on the screen. Ohhh man I'm so excited!!!! Those were good times back then... Good times!

Check 'em out!!!