The hardest Enemies and End Bosses for you

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ryder would post he would say that some of the raid bosses in World of Warcraft.

All of the raid bosses in WoW are an absolute joke. If you actually lost a fight because you did something wrong, cancel your account and go play something more in tune with your skills, like Dr. Sudoku on Very Easy. I can understand maybe screwing up on something every once in a while, but those fights are 90% equipment and 10% getting 25 people together at the same time.

Anyway, for a while I couldn't think of any really hard bosses, as my memory is sorta bad. But the Mega Man thing reminded me of the green devil from MMX5. Same thing, but green, and in X5. Always caused me problems. I think he had a few more abilities by that point, too, but the hard part for me was still dodging the little globby pieces of his body.

If ryder would post he would say that some of the raid bosses in World of Warcraft.

All of the raid bosses in WoW are an absolute joke. If you actually lost a fight because you did something wrong, cancel your account and go play something more in tune with your skills, like Dr. Sudoku on Very Easy. I can understand maybe screwing up on something every once in a while, but those fights are 90% equipment and 10% getting 25 people together at the same time.

Anyway, for a while I couldn't think of any really hard bosses, as my memory is sorta bad. But the Mega Man thing reminded me of the green devil from MMX5. Same thing, but green, and in X5. Always caused me problems. I think he had a few more abilities by that point, too, but the hard part for me was still dodging the little globby pieces of his body.

:jawshocker: You're right Ryder just told me he wouldn't have said that. My bad.

Edited by Tynvar

I can't remember it's name but it was this huge evil tree thing in City of Villians that you had to kill in order to be able to respec your character around the level 40 range.

The problem was that you can only defeat it if you had a party of 3 people max not 6. Which makes it hard as hell. You had to destroy all the tendrils first before it's eye would open up. The problem with if you had a party of 4+ was that the tendrils respawned too quickly that you couldn't get too the eye. And the eye was a b!tch it's self. Instant kills with just it's normal attacks.

just a random one would be ultimate weapon from FFVII the battle was impossible.

I thought "Ultimate" Weapon was the boss you had to kill? I can remember Emerald Weapon as (for me without the tricks) unbeatable.

Diamond Weapon and Ultima Weapon are very easy compared to Emerald and Ruby. And yeah, you have to defeat Diamond and Ultima in order to advance the story.

Ultima and Omega in FFVIII, FFX, and FFX-2 are a completely different matter, however.

City of Villains/Heroes is the only MMO I've found thus far that actually includes things that are difficult for reasons other than your level or equipment. It gets some bonus points for that.

Then you haven't played Guild Wars :).

City of Villains/Heroes is the only MMO I've found thus far that actually includes things that are difficult for reasons other than your level or equipment. It gets some bonus points for that.

Then you haven't played Guild Wars :).

I have played Guild Wars, I just forgot about it. That could be considered to have some difficulty, too. Remembering that sort of makes me want to play it again.