CoinOPS 2nd Quarter Released

hellsfury

Ok guys take this one for a spin and let BritneysPAIRS know what you think.

All comments welcomed good or bad.

I think it rocks but I also think that it will rock even harder when we have sound for the midway games!

Hint, Hint.. 3rd Quarter Patch!

Edited by hellsfury

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to RMM: xbx sky sucks? :jawshocker:

wrong answer :bruce: this is best place for the scene!

thnks to the releasers of this great patch! :hooray:

It's impossible to register on xbox-sky :(:(:(

How could i obtain this "great patch"?'

Thanks for your help

Edited by chr0m

Thanks for this update, great work. Hate to go off topic but sky does not suck and should be defended. They've been around to serve our Xbox needs for years now. One day you will understand why private trackers are superior. I thought they open reg. quite often?

Edited by tabsaid

One day you will understand why private trackers are superior.

Lol. Yes they may be superior in a sense, but that's utterly irrelevant if you aren't a member. Registrations were open for a long time, but they closed them down around xmas IIRC.

The patch is up on Rapidshare btw, PM hellsfury for info. If anyone is unable to download it from there then I will up it to a public tracker immediately.

Well not to mention that if you do even manage to get registered, your account will end up getting deleted if you let 60 days go by without being active. I understand the need to purge old accounts from time to time but 60 day inactive accounts? That seems too unrealistic to me. I guess if it works for you then great but I would imagine it probably wouldnt for most people especially considering how hard it is to get registered in the first place.

Well not to mention that if you do even manage to get registered, your account will end up getting deleted if you let 60 days go by without being active. I understand the need to purge old accounts from time to time but 60 day inactive accounts? That seems too unrealistic to me. I guess if it works for you then great but I would imagine it probably wouldnt for most people especially considering how hard it is to get registered in the first place.

Registration was open for a loooong time as far as I can remember, it's just not happening at the moment. A lot of newer private trackers have a 30-day no activity auto-prune btw.