The Ultimate Warrior Returns to the Wrestling Ring!

Alpha

when Warrior came back in 1992, he had shorter hair and his muscle size greatly decreased. This was because he got a haircut and that he stopped taking steroids, due to the steroid scandals around that time. :)

This is true, it's all a myth. But, I can remember watching it back then when I watched it religiously, and can recall thinking there was something suspicious going on. I could have sworn that the Texas Tornado filled in for him at one time. They had similar looks/build and with the make-up he could have passed. But there definately is only 1 Ultimate Warrior.

IIRC there were simialr myths floating around about Kane.

Kerry Von Eric, aka Texas Tornado, was briefly a tag team with the Ultimate Warrior. He use to also be called the "Modern Day Warrior", but he never filled in for the Ultimate Warrior. They may have the same body type, but their faces need to match as well. Otherwise, it just won't look right.

And some history about Kerry Von Eric -- he had a history of drug problems. He also wrestled with a prosthetic foot after he lost it in a motorcycle crash. He later committed suicide after being busted for cocaine possession in 1993.

Source used: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerry_Von_Erich

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone explain what's the big hype about wrestling since everyone knows they're faking it and the matches are fixed ? Is it the acrobatic jumps on and off the ring ? The big scary guys and nasty bitches ? Pff..i say over-rated a million times ..

Someone please prove me wrong..

Can anyone explain what's the big hype about wrestling since everyone knows they're faking it and the matches are fixed ? Is it the acrobatic jumps on and off the ring ? The big scary guys and nasty bitches ? Pff..i say over-rated a million times ..

Someone please prove me wrong..

we don't have to prove you wrong. the ratings already do that. but here's the way I think of it, people say "bah, wrestling is fake. how can you watch it?" and I say, well every Kung Fu or Action Movie you watch and enjoy is fake. all the fights are prearranged and choreographed. but you still enjoy it as entertainment. whats the difference really between a fight scene in the bourne identity and WWE? not much really.

we don't have to prove you wrong. the ratings already do that. but here's the way I think of it, people say "bah, wrestling is fake. how can you watch it?" and I say, well every Kung Fu or Action Movie you watch and enjoy is fake. all the fights are prearranged and choreographed. but you still enjoy it as entertainment. whats the difference really between a fight scene in the bourne identity and WWE? not much really.

Same aplies to boxing. It's just arranged fights and the popularity decides whether someone holds the title or doesn't. And a lot people enjoy watching it too.

It's just a part of my past and I enjoy it watching still.