Can't save in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

ParadoxManic

Hello hello my little miscreants. Long time Emeulaytore, first time poster.

I got me a problem. I just picked myself up the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, Explorers of Darkness, but I can't get it to save. I try writing snapshots, but when I try to load them they just crash the game because of the no BIOS image. In game saves just say "Save Failed" in plain, in game text. I'm using the latest version of no$gba (to my knowlidge) and it's worked well for most games (Kirby especially). So, any sudjestions?

tl:dr Pokemon Mystery Darkness, latest no$gba, can't save, need help.

What is the "latest version" of No$Gba to you? You shouldn't use snapshots at this point (BIOS or no BIOS), as they are very unstable.

Just choose another savetype that works and rember to save the settings, start the game from scratch, and delete any old save files every time you change the savetype.

• 1 month later...
Hello hello my little miscreants. Long time Emeulaytore, first time poster.

I got me a problem. I just picked myself up the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, Explorers of Darkness, but I can't get it to save. I try writing snapshots, but when I try to load them they just crash the game because of the no BIOS image. In game saves just say "Save Failed" in plain, in game text. I'm using the latest version of no$gba (to my knowlidge) and it's worked well for most games (Kirby especially). So, any sudjestions?

tl:dr Pokemon Mystery Darkness, latest no$gba, can't save, need help.

You can save it in the game.

Did you extract it?