Teh best game ever? What's yours?

emsley

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best one imo is Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. Of the classic ones of course. There are new ones for Game Cube and soon for the Wii. But I would start with one of the older ones. Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA is also good and it's almost a copy of Back To Nature but I dislike the fact that your animals get old and die :( It's a game darn it, they should live forever :P Stay away at first from the Game Boy Color ones or the Snes one since it's really good if you're a fan but very tedious. In third place I would play the N64 one :D The DS one is really good too but it has too many things that may overwhelm a beginning farmer.

Well, BtN is a much improved version of HM64 after all, with FoMT being an improved BtN in an old school SNES kind of way. I love the DS ones with all my heart as well, but did not include them because I find them seperate to the console ones as I did not put as many hours into them as I did with the console ones (My sister on the other hand, constantly has my HM games. Plays them inbetween school periods, on the school bus, when we go out, just before bed if she isn't reading a book).

This is hard for me as I've always been the type who enjoys the more obscure games (not the game Obscure, yuck).

I guess either Persona 2: Eternal Punishment or Secret of Evermore.

Gryph already mentioned the Fallouts.

it's obviously Street fighter II. take you pick which version.

I could only play that game for hours if it was against friends or arcade vs someone else. I didn't think it was good enough or entertaining enough for single player.

I could only play that game for hours if it was against friends or arcade vs someone else. I didn't think it was good enough or entertaining enough for single player.

SF2 as choice is not that bad. The mother of gameplay and specialFX :lol: .

(liked SP as much as human 1on1)