Teh best game ever? What's yours?

emsley

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, that's 2 mentions for Harvest Moon already. I was looking at the list of Harvest Moon games, so which come recommended?

For some reason I always equated Harvest Moon with Animal Crossing. Hmm.

Edited by gavin19

I say check out the N64 (HM64) or PSX (HM:Back to Nature) first. These are by far two of the best games in the whole series. For GCN/PS2 era, HM: Magical Melody is the best bet. Brings back the same addictive gameplay with characters from practically every era of Harvest Moon. For something more linear, HM: A Wonderful Life is the game for you. It's a more linear then Magical Melody, BtN and HM64.

My greatest gaming experience? CastleVania: Symphony of the Nights.

My favorite gaming franchise? Old Skool Sonic

My favorite gaming hero? Sonic

My favorite game period? I have played too many to enlist 1, and I can tell you right now it isn't a sonic game.

Maybe FF VII. Epic. Pushed gaming, fun and length to a new level.

FFVIII was so much better FFVII sucks :)

best game would have to be either Double Dragon V : Shadow Falls or Super Mario RPG legend of the seven stars.

Ok, that's 2 mentions for Harvest Moon already. I was looking at the list of Harvest Moon games, so which come recommended?

For some reason I always equated Harvest Moon with Animal Crossing. Hmm.

The best one imo is Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. Of the classic ones of course. There are new ones for Game Cube and soon for the Wii. But I would start with one of the older ones. Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA is also good and it's almost a copy of Back To Nature but I dislike the fact that your animals get old and die :) It's a game darn it, they should live forever :lol: Stay away at first from the Game Boy Color ones or the Snes one since it's really good if you're a fan but very tedious. In third place I would play the N64 one :D The DS one is really good too but it has too many things that may overwhelm a beginning farmer.

Edited by Tynvar