Cell phone?

olaf

It was either that or another one much like it but $150 more but because I live in Georgia it had some Live TV feature that isn't supported here so I opted for the enV.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found nokia phones to be the most trusty and reliable of the bunch.

Yup, Nokia phones are the only ones I've ever liked. I like their interface, build quality, and design. Too bad they're usually behind spec to other Moto and Samsung phones in the US.

I've always wonder why Nokia phones in the US are always crappier than Nokia phones in other parts of the world. I used to have Nokia and i loved it but that was a long time ago, right now even tho most of their phones have high specs the design isn't that good compare to other cell phone companies. I like Sony Ericsson designs and LG too.

BTW does Verizon changes all of their phones' interface?

Yup, Nokia phones are the only ones I've ever liked. I like their interface, build quality, and design. Too bad they're usually behind spec to other Moto and Samsung phones in the US.

I've always wonder why Nokia phones in the US are always crappier than Nokia phones in other parts of the world. I used to have Nokia and i loved it but that was a long time ago, right now even tho most of their phones have high specs the design isn't that good compare to other cell phone companies. I like Sony Ericsson designs and LG too.

Yes. Verizon "crapitizes" all of the phones they sell.

Yes. Verizon "crapitizes" all of the phones they sell.

not the smartphones.

Blackberry Curve

483_47.jpg

Before that I had a Razor v3i.

I love this smartphone does it all.

Carrier ATT....give me a call....1-317-627-2708

I don't own a cell phone for 2 reasons:

No matter what company/plan you go with, you are getting raped in the ass for your money, take a networking class or something, it will blow your mind what they are getting away with and how much money they are making off all you tools. Like all the little bullshit scams they put in there like fees for things that don't cost them anything and requires no work on their part, or things designed just to suck more money out of you like contracts, cancellation fees, etc. They outright lie to your face a lot of times too, the FCC needs to do something but they are probably too busy getting paid off with all the money you are giving them.

No matter what phone you buy it doesn't work. I have never in my life ever used a cell phone that worked the way it was supposed to all the time, and no one I know has ever owned one like this. They flock up constantly - all of them, no matter how much you spend on them. Probably because manufacturers cut corners constantly when they manufacture them to easily and cheaply mass produce them. A lot of them are even designed to break easily and be irreparable to scam you into buying a new one.

They are even worse than the damn credit card companies >_< Maybe when WiMAX or something similar launches and WiMAX based phones come out for like 10 bucks a month for unlimited everything I'll use that (hell even if it was 20, and even 10 is a huge ripoff considering operating costs)