sticky controller buttons

Inky

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just get a keyboard, problem solved :(

I seriously cant fathom how you play everything with a keyboard. the only thing I can play on a keyboard is FPS.

Just get a keyboard, problem solved :(

I seriously cant fathom how you play everything with a keyboard. the only thing I can play on a keyboard is FPS.

How will he do 360 degrees move in a fighting game?

Open controller, remove PCB, wash all none electrical components, dry everything (really well), place back PCB, connect together, close controller, ???, game.

Open controller, remove PCB, wash all none electrical components, dry everything (really well), place back PCB, connect together, close controller, ???, game.

Sticky buttons are usually do to dust and dirt in the controller. So washing is a good idea like they mentioned here. Unless you have money to waste, it's probably the best choice.

what about the rubber pad under the button? maybe it's wearing out too along with the dirt and dust in the controller. Try not to eat while playing video game, especially chips.

not only are the screws torx..... they are those security type with the peg in the middle.... now I have to buy another set.... grah. I am half way to the cost of another controller at this point.