+++ CoinOPS 2nd Quarter +++

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no ones really helped me with commandline code its in.... Its sort of working but need a few hours of someone that knows how to test and is working with me to perfect it.

Ive fixed the SMB also there isnt any issues with robotron I got to level 30-40 no issues at all

no ones really helped me with commandline code its in.... Its sort of working but need a few hours of someone that knows how to test and is working with me to perfect it.

Ive fixed the SMB also there isnt any issues with robotron I got to level 30-40 no issues at all

sorry BP but there is a problem with robotron, joust and stargate..

robotron, if you press down like a button on the right stick it resets the game to a roms ok screen

joust, if you hit the right trigger it resets to the roms ok screen

stargate, again if you press down like a button on the right stick it resets the game to a roms ok screen

i also noticed that if you hit them buttons again each time it goes to a different testing screens until your back at the game where you can start the game all over again

so as long as you don't hit them buttons they work pretty good

Ill fix NBA jams and these 3 games keys before release was there any others?

i'm sure there is others with problems but with so many games there hard to find unless every game is teated one by one...

maybe start a key mapping thread after this release so the users can give something back to all your hard work you have done for them by testing all the games in this build until all games are key mapped like they should be.

Yip doing that :blink: it was an old keymapping issue to pass the first screen on first boot... I mapped a key to do it now ive overcome this I need to unmap the key :P will effect defender stargate joust etc as well if you press randomly on buttons till you find the service mode button

Edited by BritneysPAIRS