• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BP, on the 3 nba jam games they work better like this:

turbo = LT or RT

shoot = X or Y

pass = A or B

this is how they are set up on the snes and psx

Yeah, I agree. When I first played NBA Jam on CoinOPS, I kept trying to use the triggers for turbo because I played the PS1 & SNES versions so much. After a while, I started getting used to it but I think the turbo mapped to the triggers would make it so much better.

hey BP, when you get a chance can you look at a game called "syvallion" it's not working right at all the dragon just goes by it's self bonusing off the walls, i tried turning down the controller sensitivity but that didn't work either.

Edited by hellsfury

I think the controls on Assault might need some work. In the arcade, the Left stick is supposed to control your left tank tread and your Right stick is supposed to control the right one. In CoinOPS, the Right stick seems to be mapped correctly but the lLeft seems to control both the left and right tank treads.

For instance, if you push UP on the left stick, it moves both treads and makes your tank go forward (DOWN moves it in reverse). Up & Down on the Right stick though only moves the right tread and rotates it left or right depending on what way you're moving it (like in the arcade version). Playable, but kinda screwy.

Edited by Norkusa

OK making some keymapping changes tommorrow..... pplus a few more bugs ironed out .... any more games to look at or any more games without sound to add?

Ive worked a way of forced removal of games :) so hang on and hydra are being axed unless someone complains as they cant be controlled....

Also any settings people want back or new ones?

well you might as well remove syvallion unless you can fix it as it has control problems also.

as far as settings "auto fire" would be nice, i played a few more games and some of them you just can't mash the buttons fast enough.

one other thing i seen was with your overlay it's really hard to see how many games you have it needs to be solid white like the other info in the overlay plus i think it would look nicer if it was like 50/1092 meaning your on game 50 out of 1092.

Autofire cant go in this build sorry.... Probably the one after.

Anyone else want to see 50/1090 display to see were you are on the list?

Syvalion tagged as non working sorry cant find out how to map it

Edited by BritneysPAIRS