+++ CoinOPS 2nd Quarter +++

BritneysPAIRS

Nope its limited now to add only 40 or so games thank RX for that I was going to add a message but just to surprise RX I didnt

oh ok I guess I have to wait til the next ver. is perfect but great job on the midway classics. they are running smoothly. :P

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK fixed the issues mentioned...any more while im here a repack will be availble soonish.... keymapping for hydra or for superhang would be great both those games cant be played at the moment as I couldnt sort the keys out

thanks hicaow that fixed supersprint and champion sprint up I got it to not do it at times but this is a perminant fix thanks alot.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

OK fixed the issues mentioned...any more while im here a repack will be availble soonish.... keymapping for hydra or for superhang would be great both those games cant be played at the moment as I couldnt sort the keys out

thanks hicaow that fixed supersprint and champion sprint up I got it to not do it at times but this is a perminant fix thanks alot.

i can not find ANY torrent on this :P

It's a direct link. PM hellsfury for info.

It's a direct link. PM hellsfury for info.

- hi all, I love the work that's gone into this. Almost sole reason I brought an xbox years ago was to run mame on it... I've got the first coinops version going and love it - and would like to run the patch and keep it updated. I hope I'm not asking out of turn, but how are these updates accessed? A torrent or somesuch would be great. I ventured onto xbox-sky and was put off by the closed registrations etc. Thanks

- hi all, I love the work that's gone into this. Almost sole reason I brought an xbox years ago was to run mame on it... I've got the first coinops version going and love it - and would like to run the patch and keep it updated. I hope I'm not asking out of turn, but how are these updates accessed? A torrent or somesuch would be great. I ventured onto xbox-sky and was put off by the closed registrations etc. Thanks

Welcome to 1emu searius. If you send hellsfury a PM he will send you the details asap. He posted earlier in this thread, should be easy to find.

so far ive only been able to test a few games ive notcied that some of the games dont have sound until a quarter is put in. is this cause the older arceade games ran this way or a dipswitch? the roms load waay faster than platiunum 2 which came as a suprise good job on that. i havent tested any lightgun games yet i just havent gotten around to it yet but i have tested battle circut, battle toads(2nd coin slot not working?) ,blackheart(no sound),blood storm and bloody wolf. just going down the list alphabetically.

i didnt want to install coinops right away because i was palnning to reformat my xboxhd and i didnt feel like ftp'ing all that data and i was happy with plat2. Also i wanted to wait until the 2nd patch came out as the 2nd patch was being talked about soon after coinops initial release.

since its my first real session with coinops you get a 10/10 everything feels much smoother and less buggy.this is real good work thx for this i havent installed the patch yet whats it fix?

Edited by mtsaint

..i havent installed the patch yet whats it fix?

Patch fixed a bug whereby any configuration changes that were made, weren't saved when using the 'Back' button to exit back to the game list. To save any changes, you had to exit to dashboard to force a save that way. This has now been rectified. This is the only fix that I'm aware of.

Edited by gavin19

I can't get 2nd Quarter to boot. I had no problem installing CoinOPS the first time around and I followed the install instructions for 2nd Quarter + patch fix. And yes, I replaced the old UDATA/TDATA with the updated ones.

Are you supposed to run 2nd Quarter after installing it, *THEN* install the patch fix? Because I installed the patch fix without running the 2nd Quarter first. Is that my problem?

I can't get 2nd Quarter to boot. I had no problem installing CoinOPS the first time around and I followed the install instructions for 2nd Quarter + patch fix. And yes, I replaced the old UDATA/TDATA with the updated ones.

Are you supposed to run 2nd Quarter after installing it, *THEN* install the patch fix? Because I installed the patch fix without running the 2nd Quarter first. Is that my problem?

I just want to ask the people that are having troubles with CoinOPS 2nd quarter not booting if they understand this is a patch and NOT a full install. You dont delete your old version of CoinOPS. You install this on top of your old version. Maybe this could be a problem some of you are having.