+++ CoinOPS 2nd Quarter +++

BritneysPAIRS

gavin19....

Not to sure what you have muched up but you have stuff out of sequence ive managed to do what you have done but a proper install doesnt have these issues. fully delete the Tdata/udata 4d414d44 folders then recopy the save on then rescan for new games. This will fix these issues id say

To make sure your favs are saved after you have selected them. Press start to open the menu and reboot to dash this will update the info to the database permently. Otherwise when you scan the game it will use the stored database for fav status which wont have been updated permently.

Rom status are all diff now sorry for that stuff use older builds

they are set to run other stuff like

.72core for later

run with no sound

Hot games

Classic games

SNES game for later

Megadrive Game for later

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gavin19....

Not to sure what you have muched up but you have stuff out of sequence ive managed to do what you have done but a proper install doesnt have these issues.

To make sure your favs are saved after you have selected them. Press start to open the menu and reboot to dash this will update the info to the database permently. Otherwise when you scan the game it will use the stored database for fav status which wont have been updated permently.

Rom status are all diff now sorry for that stuff use older builds

they are set to run other stuff like

.72core for later

run with no sound

Hot games

Classic games for later

SNES game for later

Megadrive Game

good job bp, you do a hell of a job. can't wait to see what's up your sleeve with your next releases! :lol:

HF

Found a bug :( ill fix it soon...if you change a setting and press back it doesnt save the settings you have to press start and then select go back to games :S sorry no one in beta testing picked this up. It will be fixed soon

That's what I said earlier. When I was trying to change colour settings and pressing the back button it wasn't saving the changes, just resetting. I wiped everything and started from scratch, installing Coinops v1, then the patch over the top. Still the same.

No matter, I edited the romstatus.xml only to include 'no sound', the rest I'm going through and picking favourites as I go :P

Thanks again!

you could have just turned off the add hot/classic games to favs :P and the colorise, that would have removed them...then press start in the options screen and go back to games this will save the settings.

I restored the xml that came with the patch and did just as you suggested, and it worked fine!

For anyone else that might have missed this, you must use Start>Return to Games instead of the Back button, or else it won't save your changes.

nice job! works great , thanx to everyone involved :]

2 things .. Super Sprint the cars still drive themselves .. fix is turn down pedal sensitivity under analog controls to around 20 .. and can we get rapid fire ? :]

oh and what about the HD version you mentioned ? :]

thanx again!

cheers ill fix the games now...can hydra be fixed as well and hang on... I couldnt fix these please let me know how and ill do a repack soon :P

HD one is 90percent done on desktop just not enough time in the day.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS