+++ CoinOPS 2nd Quarter +++

BritneysPAIRS

I can't wait for the Mortal Kombat games!! Does anyone know where to pick up Mame 0.72.

First search result in Google was as far as you needed to go :(

Sourceforge

Thanks for the help. I guess a better question would have been how to make this file work. I saw it didn't have a .xbe file like the others so I was a bit stumped. I will work on it some more just wanted to make sure I had the right files in the first place. (I know I am a noob but I always research everything before posting. This one just had me a bit confused :(

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok some driving games fixed some not:

APB - When the game loads accelerate is always on you dont have to push a button etc renedering unplayable

INDY HEAT: Left trigger is still accelerate

HANG ON: same as APB auto accelerate to 80Km/h then stays there gets no faster

HOT CHASE: Left trigger is still accelerate

OUTRUNNERS: right trigger is still accelerate and Left trigger is still brake

POLE POSITION II: right trigger is still accelerate and analog joystick doesnt work

SUPER CROSS 2: right trigger is still accelerate

WEC LE MANS 24hr: right trigger is still accelerate and Left trigger is still brake

SCI: Acc/brake fixed but turbo is left trigger

ROAD BLASTERS: right trigger is still accelerate and Left trigger is still brake

HYDRA: NO pedel button mapped so cant even get into game

thanks for the other fixxes though

bulge

OK well Right trigger will allways be accell if pos. I only altered the top down driving games like indy heat.... Ill look at making the tiggers as well as A(acell) and B(Brake) for most car games

But I know you want this for your Cab after this 3rd Quarter should include a hidden CAB mode and at that time ill set it up better for Cabs

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

great thanks i think it would be good to have both- dont suppose youve thought about changing SF series so blk/wht are HK/HP?

ok thanks i read your post better :D

Edited by bulge2

that wont happen... mostly you need hard and light at the moment they are the most common Dpad....

If you MSN me ill show you how to keymap

and you can change all the games for a Cab ill then make a patch for Cab mode if you want that everyone can use. I dont have Cab so need someone to map it out and need someone to tell me other changes required if any.

I can't wait for the Mortal Kombat games!! Does anyone know where to pick up Mame 0.72.

First search result in Google was as far as you needed to go <_<

Sourceforge

Thanks for the help. I guess a better question would have been how to make this file work. I saw it didn't have a .xbe file like the others so I was a bit stumped. I will work on it some more just wanted to make sure I had the right files in the first place. (I know I am a noob but I always research everything before posting. This one just had me a bit confused :D

My fault, I thought you wanted the source for some reason!

BP, can you re-map the controls for Toobin' pretty-please?

Right now, the Left & Right Backwards Paddle buttons are mapped to the triggers, which is kind of awkward since the Forward Paddle buttons are mapped to the A and B buttons. Don't know how everyone else feels, but I think it'd play a lot better if Backwards Paddle was moved to the X and Y buttons.

Using the Start as the Throw Can button felt kind of strange at first (couldn't even find it for the first couple minutes because I kept trying White & Black instead). I actually kind of like it there now since you don't have to take your finger off the paddle buttons to hit it.