+++ CoinOPS 2nd Quarter +++

BritneysPAIRS

OK I require a couple of things now... comments on the new stuff and also Keymapping changes. The features are locked in

********* I need to know Keymapping stuff now pretty please ********

xxxm.jpg

Stuff Added

- 40 odd games including Midway games like MK1, MK2, MK3, UMK3, Narc, Rampage World Tour, NBA Jam etc

- New Settings System

- Auto Sound Disable for midway games

- Color All Time Classics bright green and color hot games light green.

- Add All time classics to Favorites

- Add Hot Games (this includes adding All Time Classics) to the favorites

- Add/Remove splash screen

- You can lock it in a sort mode (eg sort by name, times played, type) or be able to change though them with the back key. (all buttons onscreen are removed if the sort button is turned off)

- Overlay with info that can be turned on/off

- You can lock it in favorites only now(. (all buttons onscreen are removed if it is locked to favs)

- New Screen filter system to be used later

- New Catagories and no classic section if you want classic add the all time classics or hot games to your favs. Or you can color them to see them

- Renamed and simplifing messages and labels

- Sorted old sorting bugs ( when you boot to favs with less than 15 games you would see other games even though you can see them when you changed sort etc it went away. There are many more of these bugs that where hard to see but there... I removed them all)

- Left or Right now does a superscroll jump. Eg A B C D E or 1988 1989 1990 1991

- List now wraps around with the Up / down keys

- Keymap Fixes

- Screenshot fixes for clones

- Touch up of skin

- Touch up of naming

- Highlight of button to change favs/all games when sorted as favs

- Dynamic naming of favs/all game button so the text on the button changes depending on what you are in

- Launcher code for other cores to be used later

Many more changes as well...

xxxxd.jpg

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is a hard work but you make a emulator whit a nice and simple interface, i love to see umk3 is mi fav fighting game. it is a shame that is no sound but is the closer to the arcades, a other thing the efect of the overlay on the images previews is awesome.

BritneysPAIRS since i know you, you are still going pro. :o

first off great work Bp, really like how it's turning out so far :o

ok guys personally i only play very few of these games and the ones i do play the key mapping seems to be fine but i'm sure for some of you that play more of he games then i do there has to be some key mapping changes you would like to see changed... so start posting them so BP can make the changes and get this patch out to us!

BP can't read your minds so i would say if in two days there are no key map changes posted in this link then BP work on this patch is pretty much done!

Edited by hellsfury

i hope within a few updates they will be PERFECT with sound and 100% FPS ^^

You can already play these with Mameox v0.72.1b which is freely available to download, and doesn't conflict with other versions of Mame that you may be using eg CoinOps.

/broken.record

OK how to keymap Mortal kombat suggestions needed....

Also I now have the launcher code in place and source of .72 so ill be looking at launching the midway games in the .72 core seemlessly so you dont know its happening in the next build. This is quite complexed so it would have held up this build if I did it this way. PS .72 core midway games seem to have low sound (but sound none the less) also id run Double Dragon 1 and 2 in .72 core as its faster is there any others?

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

OK how to keymap Mortal kombat suggestions needed....

Also I now have the launcher code in place and source of .72 so ill be looking at launching the midway games in the .72 core seemlessly so you dont know its happening in the next build. This is quite complexed so it would have held up this build if I did it this way. PS .72 core midway games seem to have low sound (but sound none the less) also id run Double Dragon 1 and 2 in .72 core as its faster is there any others?

Ok, i suggest that keymaping the umk3 like in the super nintendo version.

In xbox pad is something like this:

Run = right triger

Block = left triger

High kick = y button

Low kick = b button

High punch = x button

Low punch = a button

:o