Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Super Heroes

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously , does this game really turn you guys on?

i personally lost interest in MK after ultimate MK 3, and other than the resent fad in Joker and the always cool batman, who really gives a flying fukk over DC comics? (i aint never hear niggas talk about how cool the flash, green latern, martian manhunter, and super man are, why? because they are all fags)

Whoah hoah!

Settle down there!

SOmeone needs some time with Dr. phil^^

Dude, its a game that pple enjoy, bottom line.

Whether they suck as heroes or not, the game has made them "cool" and entertaining enough to keep the fire burning.

I sure didnt hear al ldis talk still goin after DOA came out, but i could of been in da wrong forums.

In the great words of TErry Bogard from kof2k2:

"Enjoy it!"

Whoah hoah!

Settle down there!

Whether they suck as heroes or not, the game has made them "cool" and entertaining enough to keep the fire burning.

I sure didnt hear al ldis talk still goin after DOA came out, but i could of been in da wrong forums.

"Enjoy it!"

i have no emotional attachments towards any of my post, i was just making a statement/observation.

you some sort of fag?

btw the in game title of Shazam! is captain marvel!? (im supprised marvel let them get away with that, even though Shazam/captain marvel came out first..i think, must have been some odd legal mumbo jumbo)

Whoah hoah!

Settle down there!

"Enjoy it!"

i have no emotional attachments towards any of my post, i was just making a statement/observation.

you some sort of fag?

btw the in game title of Shazam! is captain marvel!? (im supprised marvel let them get away with that, even though Shazam/captain marvel came out first..i think, must have been some odd legal mumbo jumbo)

HOw does being a fag relate to suggesting you have emotional attachment to your posts? If anything it would seem you would be the fag^^.

You're quite the hardy talker, but jokies aside, u seem to be underestimating the arc that DC comics laid out for all your fav comics and heroes. Corny or not, any character you love came from an adaption, transition or upgrade of DC characters.

EX: Stan lee was so focused on the fact that superman was just a perfect hero, so instead he want to take that hero mentality but give him the flaws of an average young man. I wonder if Superman wasnt made, would Spiderman be the hero he is today?

Respect the wheel that brought us the car.

Edited by Shoma

a fag as in a spazz, not homosexual (i was against Prop 8, btw)

ZZZZZ

your giving DC too much credit, Sub Mariner (marvels first mutant btw) and the Orgininal human torch came out around the same time as the original runs for batman/superman , so id hardy say DC was marvels template (in most cases anyways)

MK vs EC comics, lol, that would turn me on

OOO i should pitch this idea:

MK vs Chaos! comics! (ala evil ernie, chastity, lady death, ect)