Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Super Heroes

Any fighting game with Superman in it is quite stupid. Who the hell would dare fight Superman and think they could win. Superman should be left out.

In conjunction with other comic-based VS games, Onslaught can be beaten _twice_ by the likes of Chun-Li single-handedly (if not with another partner) where in fact in the comics, it took a myriad of Marvel heroes (some of them dying in the process) in order to destroy Onslaught.

Naturally, those uber-godlike feats of heroes/villains have to be toned down in terms of balancing out, to the point that someone can rip off Superman's spine even without the advantage of using kryptonite.

Edited by Shadi_Potter

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the fun in mortal combat without fatalitys? bah! this does not turn me on AT ALL

but then again , i havent really enjoyed MK since Ulitmate MK 3 (which i hear is rea;;y fun on DS)

Any fighting game with Superman in it is quite stupid. Who the hell would dare fight Superman and think they could win. Superman should be left out.

In conjunction with other comic-based VS games, Onslaught can be beaten _twice_ by the likes of Chun-Li single-handedly (if not with another partner) where in fact in the comics, it took a myriad of Marvel heroes (some of them dying in the process) in order to destroy Onslaught.

Naturally, those uber-godlike feats of heroes/villains have to be toned down in terms of balancing out, to the point that someone can rip off Superman's spine even without the advantage of using kryptonite.

Please, everyone knows Magic > Superman. Zatanna can take him to school with her magicks if they were Omega level.

whats the fun in mortal combat without fatalitys? bah! this does not turn me on AT ALL

but then again , i havent really enjoyed MK since Ulitmate MK 3 (which i hear is rea;;y fun on DS)

There are fatalities. Why the fuk can't anyone read anymore?

they edited the jokers fatality. now the actual shot to the head takes place off camera. who knows how much more toned down the rest of the game is.

they edited the jokers fatality. now the actual shot to the head takes place off camera. who knows how much more toned down the rest of the game is.

I know but it's still a fatatlity.

I know but it's still a fatatlity.

I wasn't disagreeing. just pointing out that the game is being edited for a t rating.