Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Super Heroes

Can someone please explain to me why Midway still insists on using the same crappy gamplay engine? I mean it still looks as stiff, clunky, horribly animated as ever. Have they not learned from there past mistakes?

I HAD high hopes for this game. The more I see vids of it in action the more I hate it.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can they friggin make a patch after this game out where they allow all M rating stuff?

THAT would be the only reason why i would buy it....

SO once i heard the gore reduction, im afraid i lost all faith in it.

If it came out on PC, probably. Otherwise no, all DLContent must be akin to game's original rating.
Can someone please explain to me why Midway still insists on using the same crappy gamplay engine? I mean it still looks as stiff, clunky, horribly animated as ever. Have they not learned from there past mistakes?

I HAD high hopes for this game. The more I see vids of it in action the more I hate it.

They aren't using the same engine. They licensed U3's engine and made significant adjustments to make it into a fighting game engine.

can they friggin make a patch after this game out where they allow all M rating stuff?

THAT would be the only reason why i would buy it....

SO once i heard the gore reduction, im afraid i lost all faith in it.

If it came out on PC, probably. Otherwise no, all DLContent must be akin to game's original rating.

They aren't using the same engine. They licensed U3's engine and made significant adjustments to make it into a fighting game engine.

Than why does it still look as stiff and choppy as the last three MK games?

Fatal Rose, I don't fully understand what you're getting at, but the fighting system, (at least in my eyes), does not look clunky. At least when you compare this installment to the previous pieces of trash that we've gotten. The game might not be fully awesome to most standards, but if you were to ask me, (no one asked me), this game is like the modern MK4.

Mortal Kombat 4 was that Mortal Kombat game which was essentially "Meh", this game is the same, only including a total of 22 characters comprised of both Mortal Kombat and DC Comic characters.

Any fighting game with Superman in it is quite stupid. Who the hell would dare fight Superman and think they could win. Superman should be left out.

Don't worry they came up with an excuse so everyone is capable of beating him.

Any fighting game with Superman in it is quite stupid. Who the hell would dare fight Superman and think they could win. Superman should be left out.

Don't worry they came up with an excuse so everyone is capable of beating him.

LOL great... a new weakness hehe just like his weird memory manipulation power in the movies LOL. "Uh this doesn't fit, let's give him a new weakness/power, and make it fit"