Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Super Heroes

I wonder what's so terrible on this game?

Okay, some of you finally see that it isn't that bad kind of a game, but IMHO the 3D games were better with each release, so this one will be better, too!

And the next thing, I have to tell you: MK 3D >>>>> MK 2D

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54k1dzuua7syd46xzziq.gif

Thanks for that. :D

I seriously soo close to having an censor off this fatality right there!!

OMG that is sooo the Joker right there! I've decided im gonnna master that whore!

KUUUUDOSSS to the creators of that one!

I wonder what's so terrible on this game?

Okay, some of you finally see that it isn't that bad kind of a game, but IMHO the 3D games were better with each release, so this one will be better, too!

And the next thing, I have to tell you: MK 3D >>>>> MK 2D

That last line = no.

Just because the game turned out to be better than we expected, does not mean you can pass off an absurd conclusion such as that, PhW.

You won't believe, what I can do!

And it's only my opinion, because I played MK 2 and 3 some days ago with a friend on the arcade and they were so repetive and boring, just the blood, the gore and the fatilities made them special, compared to the newer releases of the MK franchise.

So don't kill me for that, but that's my opinion.

I'm hoping when you say 3D MK games you mean, Mortal Kombat 4 and Mortal Kombat 4 only, because the others were utter garbage. Now I can understand how those games can be found entertaining, but they just aren't good fighting games overall, they didn't manage.

MK VS. DC Heroes' engine looks better than the past engines used for games on 6th generation consoles.

• 1 month later...

I have always hated MK. But I will give this a whirl, and expect to dislike it. The MK games have always been lacking, animation/ overall gameplay. Hell, Killer Instinct was a more rounded game. I'm sure this will blow past installments out of the water, but they are still coming from a .... bad background. Meh...