Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Super Heroes

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it looks pretty damn good to me so far. are there any haters left in this thread?

I also noticed that Sub-Zero now has a teleport move.

Its been forever and a half since I played it. but didn't he have a teleport in MK1? I remember spamming it to win a tourney.

well it looks pretty damn good to me so far. are there any haters left in this thread?

The game is a licensing nightmare, designed to rape our fond childhood memories of Superman/Liu Kang (depends on the type of child you were as to which of these you have fond memories of) with a crossover which makes less sense than 4chan's /b/ as a whole. They will either take out fatalities, rendering MK truly nothing but a Street Fighter clone, or they will grant DC characters their own fatalities, which 99% of the heroes in DC would never use on moral grounds. The whole thing is simply stupid.

Edited by Chibi Kami

I also noticed that Sub-Zero now has a teleport move.

Its been forever and a half since I played it. but didn't he have a teleport in MK1? I remember spamming it to win a tourney.

The game is a licensing nightmare, designed to rape our fond childhood memories of Superman/Liu Kang (depends on the type of child you were as to which of these you have fond memories of) with a crossover which makes less sense than 4chan's /b/ as a whole. They will either take out fatalities, rendering MK truly nothing but a Street Fighter clone, or they will grant DC characters their own fatalities, which 99% of the heroes in DC would never use on moral grounds. The whole thing is simply stupid.

If you've been paying attention, you'd know that Mortal Kombat characters and DC Villains get fatalities, and DC Heroes get less gruesome finishers because fatalities would be against their morals. And honestly, did Marvel vs. Capcom make sense? Not really. It was still awesome, though.

And honestly, did Marvel vs. Capcom make sense? Not really. It was still awesome, though.

Actually, MvC had an excuse. Capcom had already made a Marvel superheroes fighting game for the PS1.

I'm still not buying superhero fatalities. If they tone them down, then MK fans won't bother playing as them (because at this point all anyone wants to see in MK is how awesomely you can murder your opponent)

And honestly, did Marvel vs. Capcom make sense? Not really. It was still awesome, though.

Actually, MvC had an excuse. Capcom had already made a Marvel superheroes fighting game for the PS1.

I'm still not buying superhero fatalities. If they tone them down, then MK fans won't bother playing as them (because at this point all anyone wants to see in MK is how awesomely you can murder your opponent)

Lucky we have some DC fans in the world then, huh? :)

Sub-Zero has never had a teleport move, ever, in any form.

DC Superheroes will have fatalities. They will just be brutal without involving blood / dismemberment. DC Villains and the MK cast will have real fatalities.

Liu Kang is not is this game yet.