Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Super Heroes

im suprised no one has seen that scorpion seems to have some camel-toe!! ;)

HF-

even though i know its not it looks like scorpion has given in to the latest fashion this year, just look at those sandals complete with thongs for your toes or flippers!! ve--ry fashionable!! :)

Those are typical Ninja shoes.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im suprised no one has seen that scorpion seems to have some camel-toe!! ;)

HF-

even though i know its not it looks like scorpion has given in to the latest fashion this year, just look at those sandals complete with thongs for your toes or flippers!! ve--ry fashionable!! :)

Those are typical Ninja summer shoes.

Fixed.

Fatalities are in the game, certain characters wont be able to do them (Superman, Flash, Batman).

WHoa, ho ho!!!!!

THat sounds like an unproved statement!

Got any sources to back that claim or are you jus guessing?

In the exclusive interview with Ed Boon, he said that the fatalities would not be gruesome, which somewhat indicates that there will be no fatalities. He mentioned something about them just being brutal, and with the game being rated T for Teen, brutal doesn't sound very intriguing I say.

In the exclusive interview with Ed Boon, he said that the fatalities would not be gruesome, which somewhat indicates that there will be no fatalities. He mentioned something about them just being brutal, and with the game being rated T for Teen, brutal doesn't sound very intriguing I say.

OMG! I jus had a flashback of MArvel Nemsis, lol!

THey're finishers was like, "Im gonna just beat u a little bit harder using the same moves.......END"

I cant even imagine Subzero doin anything other than freezing u and.......walking away....

This is basically all that matters, thanks for the link FT.

GS: Have you made any more headway on the fatality versus finishing moves?

EB: Yes we have. All of the MK characters and all of the DC villains will have fatalities. The DC heroes who don't kill that often will have brutalities that will function just like fatalities but don't actually kill the opponent.