Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Super Heroes

wow what a lame ass looking and sounding game. mortal kombat did suck after the mk 1-mk-umk3. Trilogy was ok but that's where i stopped liking it.

I was so looking forward to doing sub-zero's fatality on............................superman??? oh wait i forgot there won't be any fatalaties! :(

why not mortal kombat vs streetfighter at least that would be interesting but that's just my 2 cents.

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mortal Kombat Vs. Street Fighter isn't any better, more like Mortal Kombat Vs. Killer Instinct.

that would be better than fighting "holy rusted metal batman"!!!!! HAHAHAHA

mk vs dc what a joke! Im sorry but even the first time i heard about it i thought it was a joke!

HF-

I disagree that MK sucked - I think it was and still is a great gaming franchise with fluid controls and interesting characters. It may not be perfect, but in the nineties it really took the fight up to Capcom.

People who think MK was nothing more than gore really need to wipe the blood from their eyes, because beneath the blood and the fatalities was a decent fighting game that - horror or horrors - dared to be different from Street Fighter or King of Fighters. Mortal Kombat had more visceral fighting mechanics that relied less about combo attacks and more on avoiding making mistakes.

Just because Mortal Kombat reveled in excess crimson and was not like Street Fighter does not automatically mean that it was a bad game.

It's just a shame the franchise is being prostituted in such a way now.

I disagree that MK sucked - I think it was and still is a great gaming franchise with fluid controls and interesting characters. It may not be perfect, but in the nineties it really took the fight up to Capcom.

People who think MK was nothing more than gore really need to wipe the blood from their eyes, because beneath the blood and the fatalities was a decent fighting game that - horror or horrors - dared to be different from Street Fighter or King of Fighters. Mortal Kombat had more visceral fighting mechanics that relied less about combo attacks and more on avoiding making mistakes.

Just because Mortal Kombat reveled in excess crimson and was not like Street Fighter does not automatically mean that it was a bad game.

It's just a shame the franchise is being prostituted in such a way now.

I totally agree to nearly all the sentences, except for the last one.

I think it's an interesting crossover and really looking forward to the game that comes from it.

I really wonder if all this arguments were there aswell with the older crossover franshises.

• 4 weeks later...

im suprised no one has seen that scorpion seems to have some camel-toe!! ;)

HF-

even though i know its not it looks like scorpion has given in to the latest fashion this year, just look at those sandals complete with thongs for your toes or flippers!! ve--ry fashionable!! :)

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX