Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Super Heroes

no fatalities will be in the game there will be finishers but thats about it they wanna keep it a teen rating but like one step away from mature, the whole thing is just wacky, i guess not having fatalites makes sense cuz a lot of the DC characters cant really die or would be really tough to kill mainly superman. it would be like all the mortal kombat characters will need to be packing kryptonite or something to even get a punch on superman.

Gah, this is starting to sound like "Live Free or Die Hard", or Die Hard 4. They wanted to give it a PG-13 rating (which they did), but that meant absolutely no cussing, which every previous Die Hard film had. He couldn't even say the full "Yippe Ki Yay motherflocka". It was absolutely depressing. :P

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it, MK died, fuk you midway, fuk you dc, you all deserve a flocking d!ck shoved up both your assholes and your earlobes, I fuking hate you, you disapoint me more then sega does with the sonic franchise you fuking cunts.

Forget this, I'm all about Street Fighter 4. I could careless about MK vs DC. From the trailer he said 22 characters 11 from both sides. What a lame line up. Marvel vs Capcom 2 had a bucket load of characters.

Edited by 2eyez

That's it, MK died, fuk you midway, fuk you dc, you all deserve a flocking d!ck shoved up both your assholes and your earlobes, I fuking hate you, you disapoint me more then sega does with the sonic franchise you fuking cunts.

THIS -- A THOUSAND TIMES, THIS!

As far as I was concerned, MK died at UMK3. As soon as they came out with the compilation with all the characters in 1 game... I knew they were finished. They started milking the franchise RIGHT then... pushing out crap just to get a few bucks -- even as a child I understood this -- and I think many people don't understand THAT is when it all started. They've been murdering MK for 12 years (Trilogy was 1996)... and MKvDC is further proof of the milking and murdering.

All that aside, this does look like the most interesting MK release in a very very long time. I am a forgiving man, and I let people take their chances to prove me wrong. As you said as well, Drakeypoo, Sonic is dying too... and I'm willing to forgive Sega if they'd just release one good new Sonic game... maybe Unleashed will do that.

hopefully one day companies will relize not every game needs a complete 3d engine make over to succeed on the next gen systems, that is what is killing a lot of old series.

/signed. Honestly the mentioned topic in thread title sounds pretty dull to me. On the other hand, what can we expect after many Capcom or SNK titles?

The sad thing imho is, the initial good titles become hard to purchase. Such as SF3 or MvC2 :lol: . Not to speak of SNK stuff.

Edited by Wishdokta