Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Super Heroes

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked the run or the block button. just let me push back to block damnit.

the falling fight in the trailer looks kick ass. Marvel vs DC would be the best case scenario but it's not happening. how kick ass would a MvsDC put out by capcom be...

So umm, let me get this straight, no Fatalaties?

....WTF, somebody fire the niggas working in the wrong place!

I don't think that's a finalize answer. Everyone saying that it'll seem improbable with the DC characters.

no fatalities will be in the game there will be finishers but thats about it they wanna keep it a teen rating but like one step away from mature, the whole thing is just wacky, i guess not having fatalites makes sense cuz a lot of the DC characters cant really die or would be really tough to kill mainly superman. it would be like all the mortal kombat characters will need to be packing kryptonite or something to even get a punch on superman.

I expected to see a MK Trilogy HD remake on Xbox Live and PS Network , if they wanted to copy Capcom over something..but not this ...They're taking a great risk , this game could be a fiasco and there might not be any other mk game after . Actually , some say it's dead already and they're desperate to try anything while there's still money to squeeze out of Scorpion and Sub Zero ..

Edited by flowrent

If they turn sonic into #D, then make a evil black cool copy(shadow) and THEN make a game where he carries around a gun, then they can deffienatly make Superman eye beam someone's head off!!